Simply Audi Beaulieu - 1st August 2021

AudiNutta

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I hope we are all safe and well? It's been a while....
I'm hoping we will all be able to get out there a little more this year and enjoy some shows, one of my favorites from previous has been Simply Audi at the Beaulieu Motor Museum, really nice setting, brilliant turn out from a variety of clubs and the museum to have a wander around as well.

I was wondering if we got a stand set up for ASN, would any of you be interested in attending? All the important details can be found on the Beaulieu site below.

I look forward to your feedback, if you can register your interest it an be weighed up whether we'd be able to justify a stand there.

All the best,
Matt.

Hi Matt, I would be up for this.

I’ll have two cars attending.

Thanks Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt, I would be up for this.

I’ll have two cars attending.

Thanks Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect Luke, that would be 3 of us so far then. I will leave this a couple weeks to see what interest is generated, if we get enough numbers I will have a chat with @Sandra and get this sorted officially.

Reactions: Sandra
Beaulieu won’t entertain giving us a stand unless we have 10 people that have bought and paid for tickets.

Hi, I’d be interested if your having a stand intend on going anyway though. Nice to be back in an Audi again.

I am interested, happy to purchase a ticket. Might have another Audi for the stand if you are interested.

im up for this, please add me to the List, Tickets purchased and the RS4 is coming along.

Last edited:
It will be too late for us to sort any kind of stand now I think guys, because of it I had planned on not going as I haven’t booked a ticket yet :(

Reactions: L1ARR
Do we have a final list of attendees for this? I’ll be there from 09:30 onwards so do say hi if your passing.
Did we get a club area sorted for this, or is it just park up anywhere?

Thanks,
TallPaul

Do we have a final list of attendees for this? I’ll be there from 09:30 onwards so do say hi if your passing.
Did we get a club area sorted for this, or is it just park up anywhere?

Thanks,
TallPaul

Hiya,
No stand sorted as numbers didn’t get high enough, I’m not going now.

They will direct you where to park on the gate.