Simply Stunning and Awesome!

lloydie1994

Reaction score
Just got back from collecting my car and it is simply stunning, definitely worth the wait. Dealer was fantastic, got a few freebies and money off my service pack as the car didnt have full tank of fuel that we agreed. Only small problem was didnt notice a small scuff on the ns/f alloy until we were sat in tamar bridge office, just waiting too hear back from audi. Will upload some photos shortly.

Reactions: Baldyone, cuke2u, McAudi and 2 others
I collect mine this Sunday as I'm away on a course this week and didn't want to leave her sat in my works car park while away with one of their shoddy pool cars. I can't wait to get the keys and I'm sure the long wait will be worth it. What freebies did you get?

Got an ipod mmi cable, to which i replied i dont have an ipod, my salesman then gave me a little ipod shuffle i think, got a sketch photo of my car, an umbrella, and money off my service pack. Oh some flowers, hastily given to my mother. Think that was all.

Couple of photos i took on my phone, lost track of time so didnt get any proper photos.

Sat on the showroom, after being unveiled.
DSC 0143 zps0f769c24

Sat at home on the drive.
DSC 0146 zpsaa2ab1a8

Spoke to audi regarding the alloy, ive got too take it back so the alloy can be repaired.

Reactions: Baldyone and veeeight
Last edited:
Is indeed the S Line Suspension, the smoothest ride i have EVER had, coilovers on my ibiza were horrendous, 2 mph over speed bumps, its so smooth can just whizz over them! Bear in mind its on a slight hill so the front is higher and the back lower in the second picture. Will put some proper ones on tomorrow if i get the time.

Reactions: martyboy and robcur
Ask for NEW alloy and not repaired as they will never match the paint
I hit a rock in the road which took the tyre off and damaged the alloy. There was a notch in the alloy where the rock hit. Had it repaired and could not see where it was.