Skydive Dubai - AMAZING

:D:D Have been there many times and done 68 jumps over dubai so far. It is as amazing as it looks! Makes skydiving more awesome than a boring green field!

:D:D Have been there many times and done 68 jumps over dubai so far. It is as amazing as it looks! Makes skydiving more awesome than a boring green field!

Wow! Really cool to know that somebody has done that on here :D Would love to have an opportunity to do something like that. I will post the link to the second part when I am on my computer tomorrow :)

Did 2 sky-dives with the missus when we went to New Zealand. Did it over Abel Tasmin from 13,000ft and its the best adrenalin rush I've ever experienced. If you like a thrill go and do it. We were going to go to Tanzania on honeymoon in 3 weeks time just so that we could skydive from 20,000ft......only place in the world that does it from that high but were off to the Maldives to chill out for 2 weeks.

Did 2 sky-dives with the missus when we went to New Zealand. Did it over Abel Tasmin from 13,000ft and its the best adrenalin rush I've ever experienced. If you like a thrill go and do it. We were going to go to Tanzania on honeymoon in 3 weeks time just so that we could skydive from 20,000ft......only place in the world that does it from that high but were off to the Maldives to chill out for 2 weeks.

I only know of one place local to me that does skydiving. But I have never had the opportunity to go and have a go, however after watching this I am going to try my best to do a skydive hopefully in the near future. :thumbsup: Enjoy your honeymoon mate.