Skynet - Is this the start?

Great....read somewhere recently that Dec 2012 is D month, cant remember the exact day ! something to look forward too hey......

Great....read somewhere recently that Dec 2012 is D month, cant remember the exact day ! something to look forward too hey......

Its actually my birthday... so I best cut down on the drinking that day, just incase. ;)

Yep i heard that as well that 2012 is the year for it all to happen....woohoo end of days!!

yip were all doomed, doomed i say !
best sell all ive got and travel the world before its all gone, get wasted every night and hump anything with a pulse.............

What's that grid thing all about anyway?

Some kind of secondary internet???

I've got a pulse so please stay well away from the Hampshire border please!!!

Anyway, skynet already exists and has done for years, its called the world wide web. The good thing is of course that countries with nuclear weapons dont network their control computers else we really would be ****** as per Terminator!!

Our government has it's own internet, the GSI.

Yep i heard that as well that 2012 is the year for it all to happen....woohoo end of days!!

I thought it was meant to be millenium then before that wasn't it the comet what went past going to kill us all and before that when all the planets lined up....Phew!

isnt 2012 picked because its the end of the Mayan calender tho... and they aint been around for ages.