Sline Badges

Ste-Martin

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was looking around my car today and noticed the Sline badges on the front and rear are faded like mad. Is it just me or think the rear one should be on? And the front one should be clipped on rather than stuck?

The one's on the sides are fine so guessing some one has stuck these on. I have bought a set to replace them but do I just remove the rear and replace the front?

20151202 205644643 iOS
20151202 205659742 iOS

Yea rear one is definitely stuck on. Never seen that before and think it's a bit naff personally...!

Front one is an easy swap, but again, I prefer a cleaner look. On my previous A5 I had the whole rear debadged and thought it looked nice and clean :)

The rear one will be going I think. Only had it for nearly a week but not had chance to have a proper look round due to working late and the rain.

I know that feeling...picked up my S5 less than a week ago and haven't looked at it all round closely yet :(

As @DrEskimo mentioned the rear badge has definitely been stuck on. I would be inclined to remove it and the A5 when your at it as it looks much better!:) .. As far as I know Audi only add the S-Line badges the wings now, but personally I like the badge clipped onto the grill.

I recently changed the S-Line badges on my side wings with some nice black style S-Line logos and I added the front matching grill badge!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,954
Think that is settled then. Where did you get your badge for the front? Looks good.

I totally rebadged the rear of mine and I think it looks so much cleaner.

Cheers mate! .. I purchased my side wing badges from this eBay seller but I already had the grill badge!

I just checked and the seller does offer a kit with the grill badge also, they are great quality and very OEM looking!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262082299666

The rear one had gone. Bit of dental floss and just came away nicely. Think I might leave the A5 badge on.