sline bumper, and hello :)

Royceyy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So im new to the VAG scene :yahoo: having just bought a 2004 a3 2.0tdi, so far i am impressed with the car and it feels a lot more mature than the little 1.8corsa that i used to have.

Anyways onto the subject, it is a split grill a3 and i want to put an sline single grill bumper on it, i have done my research and i know it will fit with a new bonnet. but...ive been looking on ebay for the past 2weeks or so and there has been a few on there but mainly breakers yard sold ones listed at £150 or so with non of the grills.

what kind of price is reasonable for an sline bumper? or if any of you have any contacts that can source one then that would be awesome.

So basically im just kinda asking what kinda price is reasonable, i read one thread and the lad only paid £20 for his! but that must be like mega cheap...surely?

Cheers, Roycey

its luck of the draw buddy with them some are cheap some are mega ££ complete bumpers grills fogs etc.. can sometimes be up to around the £150-200 mark all depends , the only thing you can do is keep on looking , also welcome to the forum too :)

cheers for the quick reply mate, and thanks for the welcome! i will just have to keep a look out like u said.

Welcome to the forum fella! I'm in the same boat and would like to get hold of an s line bumper, just got to be patient as there ain't a lot about

on my 8p2 i paid £80 just be patient it was winding my up on my old car. btw welcome to the fourm where you based?

cheers for the warm welcomes and quick replies - im based in the east midlands mate, Derbyshire way.

BTW you know you need new fogs and surrounds dont you ?

Yeh mate I am aware gonna Cost a few bob I guess then haha - cheers for ya help

if you dont get the fogs seccond hand get them from euro car parts about £20 cheaper each for the same valeo part