Sline bumpers with grills and spoiler wanted!!!!!

dubindan

Reaction score
Where can I get both sline bumpers with the grilles and a spoiler been looking on eBay but not been successful really want to swap my sport ones for the sline kit I've got a 57 plate someone help Pleasee

Yh I have tried classifieds but haven't found it that easy to use I tried searching for bumpers but nothing seemed to change or happen. Thanks dan

Finnaly sourced a spoiler but they want 150quid for it is this over priced also how do they remove and fit thanks again dan

Finnaly sourced a spoiler but they want 150quid for it is this over priced also how do they remove and fit thanks again dan

They are rare and sell for this price range quite often, if the spoiler is still fitted to an original tailgate it will have two bolts holding it on along with adhesive.

Okay so the spoiler might be worth the purchase then . And them grills are for the newer shaped one to mine the ones I need only have one slotted line across them thankyou though .

May be as well getting that spoiler, its quite rare that they come up second hand and when they do prices can vary. I do know that they are over £200 brand new from the stealers.

Luckily I found one that was still attached to the tailgate and bought the whole thing for £100. Right PITA getting the spoiler off though!

Well there going to post the spoiler for 150 what the like to fit what sealant did you use tiger seal ?

I have a complete s line front bumper if your interested? Let me know

Depends how desperate you are wanting it. You could hold out for one that comes up cheaper but you could be waiting ages.

Mines getting fit by a bodyshop as we speak as it also needed spraying. Basically, if you don't have an Sline tailgate, there are 2 'lugs' that need trimming down before fitting. On the Sline tailgate, the spoiler is held on by 2 bolts and strong adhesive, however the holes are not there on a non Sline tailgate.

Seen lots of people use TigerSeal and not had a problem.

Private message me the details please a3 sline tdi. An how much did you pay for your spoiler plus paint and fitting thanks dan

I paid £100 for a whole Sline tailgate with spoiler attached. Drove for Leeds to Sheffield to pick it up to save on postage.

Then cost me £70 to get it prepped, sprayed and fitted at a reputable bodyshop which I thought was a decent price.

Collecting complete bumper Monday 350 just need spoiler and rear bumper now :)