Sline front bumper where do I get a black grill from or do I paint it?????

i give mine a light scotch padding and three coats of matt black it looks sweet, only prob is you are suposed to be able to fit the s line badge so i have bought a new badge that is made to replace the standard s line badge in your grill and it doesnt seem to be compatable with the reccess on the fk grill for some reason has anyone taken there s line badge off and fitted it to there f k grill or not ?

Where's best to get the fog light plugs for the sline fogs I've got a sport and I've brought the sline bumper and need to change these I believe thanks

not sure mate the plugs are to fit h11 bulbs i just changed mine today along with all headlights bulbs for ice white bulbs a lot better no yellow lights now

Where's best to get the fog light plugs for the sline fogs I've got a sport and I've brought the sline bumper and need to change these I believe thanks

Audi... make sure to get the repair wires as well.

Where did you get all the bulbs from ? When you say get the repair wires as well what exactly do I need to get

Hi you can also check you local car factors/parts place as well for repair plugs, Thats where i bought mine from and they was only £2.00 each.

I think you could do this mate but fk do a honeycomb style grill aswell I think

Cheers for replying. Metal mesh would look better? Either that or I'm gonna order the honeycomb one with no audi ring mounts and remove the black crossbars to make it look less busy before attaching the rings in a different manner.....suggestions?

She'll I paint alll the grill gloss black all with this look to much on my red a3 ? Or do I get the paint shop to mask the outer trim of that isn't removal on this grill and just do the trim gloss black like the original optic black girl help please

I have done it all in matt mate it looks very good

A3 sline tdi I believe you have fitted s3 skirts to your 3 door what do you need for mounting and if ths any other pieces needed when buying thanks dan

they do as i had the exact one fitted to mine with no problems what so ever take a look
635B35D2-6D15-4297-9F5A-ABBB52160623-4247-0000023DB539D530.jpg

Can you please explain how to fit it (and all the badges etc..) - did you do it yourself and how long did it take ?

Its pretty easy, Have to take the bumper off as the grille is clipped on to the bumper and you will need to prise the clips out there locating slots same as the badges as well. Once you get the bumper off you will see.