Sline grill badge

Johnny_cass

Reaction score
Hi im thinking of going for that chav look and putting a s line in the front grill but what is the right one to attach to the grill. The first one it sits too low so it had to be one of the other two. I want it in a similar place to where the quattro badge sits on 4 wheel drive cars.
fa523d1f2f25b344cc04703bb0d74b2e.jpg
33187435cea1c6c875c6fe92e6544cbe.jpg
be6287f3a7910e159787705c56c4cd99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I thought the S line badging came as a kit w/ 3 stick on ones and the front grille mounted one in the 1st photo. Are you saying the grille mount option sits too low...the are several levels in which to mount it...or you can use the adhesive backed ones for mounting where ever you like, but the customary positions are on the rear most portion of the scuff trim on the sides and rear beneath the current logo trim (my sons' A4 Cabriolet is an S line model).

Reactions: Johnny_cass
Don't really know about that i haven't seen any b9s with a sline in the grill. As in the first pic the quattro badge is centred nicely and the second is mines using the first mount. If you feel the grill in that area you can feel two grooves were a badge can be mounted this must be for a quattro badge. Im going to order the second mount to see if that's the one.
c69d829cf92e34c8d419c2affe1fff23.jpg
6fca3804d3f0338aa9ac5e514b22573d.jpg

Well I have to say that the 2nd pix looks okay and is in the OEM position (my S line is an A4, B6 Cabriolet), so I am obviously not as eh...CENTERED as you are in regards to what you want.

I see that the vertical bars of the grille are not centered like on the A4 so I guess you have to move it to the position you want...if the alternative badge solution does not work for you.

51gtvd2IIoL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny_cass
@Johnny_cass Did you get one in the end? I’ve been looking for one but most look like they are for the B8 but I found this photo.
BB290B72 B06E 4C29 B07E BE74F2B8DC0A

The badge looks like in the same place as the Quattro goes. This pic wasn’t linked to Motor-talk.de so I’ll hvae to see if I can fine the post :persevere:

Well I have to say that the 2nd pix looks okay and is in the OEM position (my S line is an A4, B6 Cabriolet), so I am obviously not as eh...CENTERED as you are in regards to what you want.

I see that the vertical bars of the grille are not centered like on the A4 so I guess you have to move it to the position you want...if the alternative badge solution does not work for you.

51gtvd2IIoL._SX425_.jpg
And it doesn’t look like what @Roland Wong posted.

I didnt find anything. Anything I put on didn't look right.