Smart repair or respray

Banny93

Reaction score
So long story short I managed to totally misjudge the height of a curb and have damaged the underside of the front bumper. Does anybody know a rough cost to have this repaired and the best way to go about it
918f5c7bba13d0103bae9cdfa86eb7e7.jpg
5eb5a6ca7c6123679f5232fe7d23ce3f.jpg

Thanks

I'd consider local area respray first. Any imperfect blending of old and new paintwork will not notice immediately, given where the repair will be. Otherwise, you'd probably need the whole front apron resprayed which is likely to be a few hundred £.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Same here. Given its location and the colour of your car I reckon they'd blow it in quite successfully and no one would ever notice.

Reactions: pburv
Same here. Given its location and the colour of your car I reckon they'd blow it in quite successfully and no one would ever notice.
Like Rob said given the location. It might be worth trying to touch it up yourself.What have you got to lose.If afterwards it looks cr*p get a professional to sort it..:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Absolutely mate - nothing ventured nothing gained. Pretty much my motto for any DIY task round the house too - will be a very bad job if it comes out any worse then if the boss's not happy GAMI (Get A Man In - a Pro).

Absolutely mate - nothing ventured nothing gained. Pretty much my motto for any DIY task round the house too - will be a very bad job if it comes out any worse then if the boss's not happy GAMI (Get A Man In - a Pro).
Ha Ha ...I'm Hearing You mate....:haha:

Reactions: Rob2k68
That low down I'd have a go at it myself , you might surprise yourself .