Smartwax- Anyone used this?

That looks like a Miracle Dryer to me - I think the image at the bottem might have been 'borrowed' from CarWashnWax..!?

Anyway, my friend who deals with a lot of kit has used (and still does) SmartWax kit - he loves it (smells nice, too). Yet to try any myself..

RE the towel, I'd keep that for the drying stages as opposed to buffing polish/wax residues.

My brother uses smartwax, and he loves it. But I have yet to use it either.

RE the towel, I might have to by one then, i just need one for washing my car this weekend, so bit of a quick dash to find one. Would this be ok to wipe the car dry? Or is this a pat dry towel?

Thanks
Dan

That looks like a Miracle Dryer to me - I think the image at the bottem might have been 'borrowed' from CarWashnWax..!?

Anyway, my friend who deals with a lot of kit has used (and still does) SmartWax kit - he loves it (smells nice, too). Yet to try any myself..

RE the towel, I'd keep that for the drying stages as opposed to buffing polish/wax residues.

IIRC from a post on Cliosport by Matt at I4Detailing, the SmartWax and Mirracle Dryer towels are pretty much identical. Matt suggests the Smart Wax towel if the other is out of stiock.

Thanks JD.

My brother uses smartwax, and he loves it. But I have yet to use it either.

RE the towel, I might have to by one then, i just need one for washing my car this weekend, so bit of a quick dash to find one. Would this be ok to wipe the car dry? Or is this a pat dry towel?

Thanks
Dan

It depends how comfortable you are in using it.. I used to 'wipe' dry as such my car with the Miracle Dryer when it was new.. However the car was well protected and I always 'sheet' the majority of the water off of the car before touching it. You'll be fine wiping with it so long as you're not pushing it around with any pressure etc. Failing that, dab it!

For more information RE "water sheeting" read HERE.

I was about to say, with sheeting, so much water is removed on a well protected and waxed car, you barely need to dry. I still need to get a Baron to get the water out of the shuts/door mirrors and recesses. The only thing that ****** me off about a sparkling car!

I take the Baron for granted now, JD. I forgot the hose to connect it up with on the X5 job.. Man. Such a frustrating job afterwards, messing about with trim and water-drops that appear out of no-where.

Best purchase this year so far :D

I will agree in a couple of weeks chap :) Can't wait, sad as that seems!

The missus has come around to my obsessions; "book the holiday with me, then you can spend the rest on what ever you ****** well feel like"!!