Snow - Did You?

loafy

Reaction score
Today on site i was heading out and found the following scene!

17012007170ys4.jpg

Anyone else have snow? Meant to be lots on the way this weeked, in yet another winter storm, maybe any people living in england whicha re affected by hosepipe bans will get it lifted soon :wink: :wink:

I'm jealous. Used to have proper snow when I was a young lad up in the North East. Can remember my dad being the only person able to get out of our road in his Audi 90 Quattro and giving some of our elderly neighbours a lift to the shops.

Now living 'darn sarf' as they say in Eastenders, and snow is something I only get to see when I go on a skiing holiday:crying:

I'm jealous. Used to have proper snow when I was a young lad up in the North East. Can remember my dad being the only person able to get out of our road in his Audi 90 Quattro and giving some of our elderly neighbours a lift to the shops.

Now living 'darn sarf' as they say in Eastenders, and snow is something I only get to see when I go on a skiing holiday:crying:
Sadly the North East isn't what it used to be snow wise, seems like we've not had a real winter since I left shool and hung up my sledge..!! :(

We did have snow this morning though when I woke up, but it only lasted a few hours.

great informative site specially for those who love the :greyrs4:..

holy thread revival batman!

Ddint even notice the date till after i read all the posts! I thought wtf, its been snowing!!

I had already decided that the snow coming this weekend got me out of a load of DIY in the garden. Damn you for bringing back a 3 yr old thread!!!