Snow foam for the new S3

T

Tristan2

getting my new S3 saloon in March,looking to use snow foam to clean my car after it's been detailed
What machines and snow foam do you use?

Italian made PA snow foam lance with K'Archer fitting and Gyeon Q2M snow foam.

Italian made PA snow foam lance with K'Archer fitting and Gyeon Q2M snow foam.
My car is being detailed with GYEON so using the same brand snow foam is a good idea

Reactions: Rob2k68
My car is being detailed with GYEON so using the same brand snow foam is a good idea

Cool you'll not be disappointed it's awesome!

I'm fully Gyeon even my washmit lol. I use their Q2M Bathe+ shampoo and then alternate every other wash between Gyeon Wet Coat and Gyeon Cure.

It all works really well together no issues at all and still beads incredibly well almost a year now after it was detailed.

Magic foam from autobrite.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 188
TBH if I were starting again, I'd just buy a good pressure washer and use citrus pre-wash and leave the lance/snow foam out.

I think the pre-wash does a better job than snow foam.

Reactions: Scottyg
TBH if I were starting again, I'd just buy a good pressure washer and use citrus pre-wash and leave the lance/snow foam out.

I think the pre-wash does a better job than snow foam.

I beginning to think both a completely pointless....

Pressure washer is the most important part. I don't think a pre wash of any kind does enough to make it worth the extra cost and time...

shame as snow foaming is good fun. I do use it to get extra suds before I hand wash though!

Pre-washing is one of the most crucial stages if you want to achieve a near touchless wash, especially during winter months. You need to get as much muck and dirt of the car before you get to it with you wash mitt.

Power Maxed wash & wax or their TFR are fantastic products. Check the reviews out on Detailing World.
If you want a decent snowfoam there are loads out there to choose from , I use Autosmart Ultramousse goes on like shaving foam
Autosmart Active XLS is also very good , has a little more bite.
Get yourself a snowfoam lance too (about £45)

If you do not want 5 litres then go to fleabay and use either Autorocket or Mallissoullution, both good sellers

Enjoy!!

Autobrite foam lance, k4 karcher and Bilthamber autofoam. ( great stuff) . Two buckets grit guards, mequairs gold glass shampoo, Adams wash mitt and Sonax Bsd for drying aid. Great water repellent ability..

Have a Kranzle pressure wash, with Italian made snow foam lance.