Snow Foam

EnzoS4

Reaction score
Its time for get some new foam, current use Autobrite which is good, but have no experience of any others... any recommendations...?

Autobrite - super foam
Meguiars - hyper wash
Bilt Hamber - autofoam

Megs Hyperwash is the one i'd recommend. Excellent dilution rate, and kind to bodywork. Incidentally, i've tried Snowfoam and i found it gives me a skin irritation.

Megs Hyperwash is the one i'd recommend. Excellent dilution rate, and kind to bodywork. Incidentally, i've tried Snowfoam and i found it gives me a skin irritation.

that'll be the non PH neutral stuff which is a caustic TFR type mixture, designed to cut through grease, road film, bugs.....all kinds of grime that build up on the paint, plus snow foam isn't really a shampoo, its a pre-wash that you spray on and then rinse off, if you are coming into contact with it wear rubber gloves ;)

I vote for Hyper Wash, for the same reasons given above. We've tried most of the foams out there, but nothing has made us want to make the switch from Hyper Wash. :sm4:

Where's the cheapest place to get This hyper was from?

I looked on polishedbliss but couldn't find it for sale

Hi Rich,

On a slightly different note does anyone know or have any advice on using snow foam on cabriolets. When washing I try not to get any shampoo on the roof. When snow foaming should I avoid the roof and if I do get any on just rinse out with plain water or should I cover the roof as well, I’m guessing the first option.
Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Sheridan

Hyper Wash won't damage fabric hoods in any way, but continued use of detergent containing products on such materials will remove any surface protectants over time. My advice would be to try to limit foaming of the hood to once a month or so; just often enough to help to keep it clean (wipe it down with a microfibre wash mitt once foamy and then rinse thoroughly), but not every time you wash the car. It's also worth doing a six monthly wash & protect treatment with the 303 Fabric Hood Kit to ensure best long term care. :icon_thumright:

thanks all I also had the same question Shez said about cabriolets...

so Hyperwash and 303 hood kit... this is an expensive game...