Snow Fun Picture Thread!!

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Well following on from S3dave's snow=fun thread i thought i'd share some pics of the fun i had on saturday with a friend in a local car park, everybody feel free to post your pictures and video clips here.

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7526.jpg

Not a very exciting picture from me but I'm sure I'll photoshop it later!!

DSC_1403.jpg

We only got the lightest of dustings down here in farmer land, so not really any opportunity for getting out and playing about... Didn't stop me taking pictures though...

s3_snow1.jpg

s3_snow2.jpg

Good pic that....Imola FTW....

:iagree: Really love the imola ones, nearly bought one one before i settled for mine but the paint was really badly faded and was prefacelift, the only things that put me off it TBH.

Cant believe you didnt get much snow dude, i got up this morning to a foot of it up against the door :cold: but i still drove to work which was fun driving past people stuckk in the snow haha :racer: theres only 4 of us in the office and 3 on the shop floor today!!
Might call it a day at dinner and go sledging with my little man this afternoon lol

:iagree: Really love the imola ones, nearly bought one one before i settled for mine but the paint was really badly faded and was prefacelift, the only things that put me off it TBH.

Cant believe you didnt get much snow dude, i got up this morning to a foot of it up against the door :cold: but i still drove to work which was fun driving past people stuckk in the snow haha :racer: theres only 4 of us in the office and 3 on the shop floor today!!
Might call it a day at dinner and go sledging with my little man this afternoon lol

Do it mate, thats exactly what I did last year!

I think we're due some later in the week down this way, but I don't think it will be much. http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=GL11.

We got about an inch maybe just over, and that was mostly on the hills.

Yet everyone seemed to forget how to drive.

i wanted an imola, but when i was buying there was either pre facelift, or facelift with yellow interior, i wanted facelift with full black leather. everytime i see an imola i punch myself

i wanted an imola, but when i was buying there was either pre facelift, or facelift with yellow interior, i wanted facelift with full black leather. everytime i see an imola i punch myself

I know the feeling dude, really love the yellow but when i bought mine it had so much history and optional extras i would have been silly not to buy it, especially as all the others i had seen was a rough as a dog, im happy with it now TBH even though i'd love a yellow one but having said that silver is by far the fastest colour, as we all know :eyebrows:

I know the feeling dude, really love the yellow but when i bought mine it had so much history and optional extras i would have been silly not to buy it, especially as all the others i had seen was a rough as a dog, im happy with it now TBH even though i'd love a yellow one but having said that silver is by far the fastest colour, as we all know :eyebrows:

And the yellow ones break the most IMO...

That's why mine is now a yellow/black hybrid... I thought it might reduce breakages by 50%.

2djqbt2.jpg

It started off ok... and then i woke up to approx 8 inches of snow on the roof!

6zugcw.jpg

2j0o011.jpg

Here in Leeds its bad, must of passed 20 cars stuck in the snow

the S3 just loved it

Image301.jpg

Image303.jpg

Image302.jpg

Image300.jpg

Pic's of the Saab in the yard with at least 6in of snow on it

Here are a few of mine today, again the s3 as not missed a beat, practising with esp and it is infact dangerous with it on and cause the car to shoot of sideways....
01122010324.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
01122010323.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
01122010322.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
01122010321.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
01122010320.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
01122010319.jpg

By d121m at 2010-12-01
:happy:

Last edited:
Here in Leeds its bad, must of passed 20 cars stuck in the snow

the S3 just loved it

My journey this morning was exactly the same, people stuck all over the place, a white van man giving it far too much right foot and just snakeing side to side where i just drove calmly past them all with no fuss at all, even had to do a hill start and she just pulled off with just the smallest amount of wheelspin and trundled off up the hill.
Quattro FTW hahaha

Heres one from this morning ! weathers got twice as worse now though!

Videos to come :D

I want to take some pic, but there is hardly any snow here :( ! NW London

No snow really in portsmouth either! meant to be some tonight though! worst thing is i dont have my car at the moment so i cant go for a play even when it snows :-(

Some cool pic's!

I hope it does snow heavy tonight jdas, im just up the road from portsmouth. There is a car park next to a field 2mins from my house that's always empty during the week. If it does then i will be phoning work saying " I can't get out of my road" then its play time!

haha good luck with that noggy! wish i had my car down here then id come find your field and join you! Hopefully theyll be some more over xmas then i can add some pics and vids to this thread!

Wow thats mad 3 hours ago none in pompey, now loads! Get some nice pics and vids of tomorrow noggy ;-)

Still very boring here in Oxfordshire. Totalled around 3mm snow over the last week. Enough to close the golf course, but not enough for having any fun in the snow... :(

Have still come to work on the motorbike every day this week!

Cheers,

I cant believe some of you guys have only had a light sprinkling, this was took at 11ish this morning, the car was completely clear when i got to work at 7.30. Its been snowing all day and still continues to come.

S3SNOW.jpg

Haven't taken any pictures this year yet but here's a few from last time it snowed.

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

There's a crap load more snow this year so a bigger better snow body kit is achieveable :cool:

I like the wheel arches, now all you need is a set of 40mm spacers to fill them in :)

Filmed a little bit with my iphone last night !
not alot of grip and little space so the drifts are a bit slow compared to other peoples videos
im hoping to get out tomorrow in the daylight with my proper camera and a bigger place !

Last edited by a moderator: