So I do drugs apparently haha

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Was about 2 weeks ago but forgot to post it, was out out in the early hrs of the morning with 2 mates in my car. Was on my way out of Bangor marina car park, going really slowly over the huge speed bumps, next thing I noticed a black Astra estate driving towards me. I knew exactly who it was.

Next thing the blue grill lights came on and he blocked my path. 2 cops jumped out and started questioning me, asking me what we were doing and if it was my vehicle.

He said something smelled weird in my car and asked me to park over to the side. Me and the lads had a smoke (normal cigarettes lol) in the car 5mins before as it was too cold to get out.

He asked me where I was from and again for a second time asked if I owned the vehicle. He called the other cop over and asked him to smell who also agreed that it may be pot. So we showed him our cigarette packets and I openly offered him to search us and the car.

After this he said he would let it go this time and that we could leave. I was shocked lol I've never touched a drug in my life and neither have my mates but to be treated as potential criminals I thought was out of order.

Typical they have nothing to do.

Anyone else get stopped in their Audis for something similar?

Didn't think my car looked like a druggys car, does it? Lol

2ed7f11f91fe0ebbfdc901e0a378c132.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark76 and mastero
Black car , tints and big aftermarket wheels , it is a mobile pharmacy , lol.

Reactions: FBF01, Andy Crooks, PaulC1988 and 8 others
They are just jealous really cos they can't use it as their daily

Reactions: Brennan
Lol I dunno if it's me that looks young or whatever but he didn't seem to believe it was my car

I have the opposite problem being 26 but look older so I am jealous

Smoking in your pride and joy lad? Tut tut lol.

Reactions: Andy Crooks, PaulC1988 and Brennan
Youll be surprised to know that the main choice of getaway cars are largely audis and mercs. wouldnt be classed as uncommon to be stopped in early hours or after dark in such cars, especially with tints and multi occupants in the vehicle

When I first bought my car was getting pulled left right and centre

The 5th time (in about 3 weeks) that I got pulled that policeman was cool and I explained what had been happening to me. He said not to worry and he would sort it.

Never been pulled since apart from one for front tints and it's been over a year now

God knows what he did...

That car just screams, drug smoking pimp owner aboard ;)

Reactions: Mark76
Nice car mate, I used to have it a couple of years ago in my Astra.

You'll probably get stopped a few more times, just be polite, they'll soon realise its a fruitless endeavour and they'll go and pick on someone else.

Drug dealers regularly change their cars or use hire cars to avoid detection, one they get use to seeing your motor floating around they'll leave you alone

If I was a drug dealer I'd drive a Nissan Micra, never understood why they have nice cars it just attracts more attention.

They just have too much time on their hands! Nice car btw

Haha cheers lads yea they defo have too much time on their hands, they love harassing young people in nice cars, they look at you as if you've stole the car

well if it makes you feel any better, I got stopped on Saturday and done by the police for careless and inconsiderate driving... 3 points and £100 fine... they claimed I was being reckless and could "kill a child"

for doing donuts in MY work carpark at 11pm in the snow.... lol

Audi S8, winter tyres, 36 year old company director...... I've left it in the hands of my lawyer...... ;)

well if it makes you feel any better, I got stopped on Saturday and done by the police for careless and inconsiderate driving... 3 points and £100 fine... they claimed I was being reckless and could "kill a child"

Audi S8, winter tyres, 36 year old company director...... I've left it in the hands of my lawyer...... ;)
I don't feel anywhere near as bad now lol not sure how much use your lawyer will be as the courts will say you shouldn't have been driving in such a manor, most likely they won't see it as just a bit of fun however the fact it wasn't on a public road is in your favour

I bet you were smoking pot at the time and were so high you started swinging a cat by its tail out of the window mid doughnut :angrymod:

Reactions: Mark76 and shadow1993

Make sure to let us know how that turns out, yeah?

Typical point of entry "I can smell drugs" - been stopped a few times and had the car searched.
Cracks me up every time they say it as the car isn't smoked in, I don't smoke/do drugs and neither do my friends.
Definatley ego boosting and empowering them as they get to search the car, check insurance and then clear off.

Last time my car got searched they pulled my torch out of the door card and asked what it was for - the response they got was "to see in the dark" - what the hell were they expecting.. "oh, you got me - I use it for breaking into houses in the night"

Also been told my car is a danger to other road users for being low. - Never heard that one before.

That said, I have also been stopped by some decent coppers for being a little enthousiastic at times - I have plenty of time for those. Its just the ones that instantly come across with a bee in thier bonnet for no reason.

Happens to me A LOT.
It does happen more when I'm in the Pathfinder, but still.. On more than one occasion I was searched and the car searched without even asking for ID or anything. Lol.

Man if I dealt drugs I'd do it in a prius like wtf are they thinking.

just bad luck never been stopped not even when i had my subaru wrx not that they could keep up lol