So I visited forge Orlando today...

Morells

Reaction score
Well it was our shopping day before we head back to the uk and the mrs says what's the first place we are going to today? She was expecting the mall but her face when I said forge, I quote oh another car part (eyes rolled). Anyway drove there in the horrible ford mustang convertable rent a car (can't wait to drive my S3 again) and went in to find them very nice and very knowledgeable they don't have many parts for the S3 as they don't have many in the US. But had a few things like the twin take and twin cooler, which I said I would love but suitcase weight wouldn't like it or customs. But I said I needed a DV but only if it was cheaper being America and all. He was so glad that even tho I had come for a holiday I still came to check out the forge office here in Orlando, that he said since you walked in I can do it for $200 which is £125 which is a good saving and that he just had them delivered in black. Walked back to the car to get the travel card off the mrs to pay for it and she just said to me with a disappointed tone but a cheeky grin I knew you'd buy something :asskicking:. I can't praise them enough for the service and knowledge they gave me when i asked about other forge parts. So here are some pics of the forge unit in Orlando and the DV.

Reactions: warren_S5, Westy, s3_trev and 2 others
nice write up

Thanks Sevv just thought I'd let everyone know that this little British company has kept the great service they are known for even when they open other stores abroad and start to grow.

Thanks Sevv just thought I'd let everyone know that this little British company has kept the great service they are known for even when they open other stores abroad and start to grow.

well it is Forge , i would be surprised if not the majority of people run forge parts.. i personally have their coolant hoses and DV for my BT, and as you mentioned they are faultless truely good products you can rely on. :)

your missus reminds of my X but she would throw a tantrum, not excluding the family too hehe.. our hobbies are much hated by our closest and dearest

well it is Forge , i would be surprised if not the majority of people run forge parts.. i personally have their coolant hoses and DV for my BT, and as you mentioned they are faultless truely good products you can rely on. :)

your missus reminds of my X but she would throw a tantrum, not excluding the family too hehe.. our hobbies are much hated by our closest and dearest

Yeah the build quality is amazing. I made it up to the mrs by walking around for hours at the mall haha.