So long and thanks for all the fish

Dave Hedgehog

Reaction score
So my 5 years of RS3 owners ship will be coming to an end in September (2 of them).

And damn what a machine it is, and the noise

But it's time to try something new and better suited to the 1000s of sleeping policeman I have traverse in London

Thanks to all the very helpful peeps on this forum who introduced me to MPSS and EBC Red Stuff :D

Reactions: Sandra and 45bvtc
What's next? Did you manage to get the price you wanted for your RS3?

Reactions: Dave Hedgehog
Good luck Dave. Sorry to see you going. Hope you get the car that is suitable for you. We want pics when you do:) x

Reactions: Dave Hedgehog
What's next? Did you manage to get the price you wanted for your RS3?

I stupidly waited a couple of months before selling mine during which the book prices crashed due to audi flooding the UK with the unallocated production of 8V, i checked a few days ago and there was over 100 RS3's for sale ... I still got a lot more for it than i expected, it avg'd about 3.5k a year depreciation over the 5 years i had it which is excellent. However if i had bought a 1m coupe i would have got my money back /facepalm

i spent an hour with the sales guy at bexley audi going over the spec for an 8P, all lovely, he agreed to arrange a demo for me and nothing, no call back, i rang the sales department 3 times incl leaving a message for the sales manager and nothing. I contacted 2 other dealers one of which I purchased my original car from and nothing (both twice) so i gave up and turned to the competition who actually wanted my business