SO SO HAPPY AFTER REMAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

syski999

Reaction score
hi,

Just had a remap done on my a3 1.8t 150bhp today by mike at peak performance tuning he used a viezu remap program from a octavia rs and tweeked it a bit. It feels like a totally different car now it picks up so well and pulls beautifully!! i dont really know what sort of increase ive gained but im guessing around 190 to 200bhp now, and you can feel the extra torque!!
the first time i drove it, it was hard to keep traction in 1st and 2nd lol!!

it feels so much more responsive and faster!! and im loving the much louder turbo spooling, plus the hissing noise on let up which sounds like a dump valve which i love!!

ive read that a standard octavia will hit 0-60 in 7.6 secs but is a slightly heavier car, what sort of 0-60 times should i expect now as an estimate? i tried using a stop watch earlier and was getting times from 6.8 to 7.2 does that sound about right?

when ive got sound extra money ill put it on a rolling road, im not really that bother though. My last car was a clio 172 with a few mods and that hit 0-60 in 6.8 secs. The audi feels about the same now!! so im well happy!! i would defo use peak performance again without a doubt!! it cost me £250 by the way.

Sounds good. Just watch out for clutch slippage but you should be ok. Enjoy.....

Cheers for the advice should be ok though, my mileage is very low 29000 on an 02 plate!!
btw nice photos!!

I wanna get 130bhp A4 1.9Tdi done soon, but I'm a bit worried about clutch issues??

My chipped A4 1.8T (B5) recorded a 0-60 of 7.4 at Silverstone with my work kit, a pair of 12" subwoofers and the coolbox for the boys in the boot

my golf 1.8t was remapped to 195bhp 225ftlb torque, nearly 3 years ago, never had any issues, recorded 6.4 seconds 0 - 60mph, on gps

Nice, last time i had my 3.0 V6 TDi quattro rolling roaded it was pushing 275bhp, 585nm of torque and had a 0-60mph of around 6.2 secs.

Not bad for a diesel really.