So, we had the bacon roll?

Now here’s one of my culinary delights, unique to say the least. A hot cross bun, toasted with butter and topped with cheese of your choice.
5de5b51e29cac94131e42db8ceedfd49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's wrong on soooooo many levels!! :puke2: Mushrooms on toast is far more acceptable. :thumbs up:

One of my absolute favourites is haggis, with chopped chillies and melted smoked cheddar on a large soft roll. It's heaven in a bap! As I'm a Lancashire lass, a large black pudding bap with English mustard will do if I can't get any haggis (although laverbread is delicious on black pudding bap too, in case there are any people from Wales reading this!). :smiley:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I used to make haggis and black pudding during my apprenticeship many, many years ago lol

Here's one for you which I admittedly turned my nose up at initially but love now, so give it a chance!
Toast one side of the bread (two sides if you desire), chop some banana onto it, then melt cheese over it.
It's remarkably good, trust me!
:salute:

Reactions: Sandra
Here's one for you which I admittedly turned my nose up at initially but love now, so give it a chance!
Toast one side of the bread (two sides if you desire), chop some banana onto it, then melt cheese over it.
It's remarkably good, trust me!
:salute:

Whit? Jist naw!

Reactions: Audi Bairn