So, we had the bacon roll?

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
Now here’s one of my culinary delights, unique to say the least. A hot cross bun, toasted with butter and topped with cheese of your choice.
5de5b51e29cac94131e42db8ceedfd49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bristle Hound
Now here’s one of my culinary delights, unique to say the least. A hot cross bun, toasted with butter and topped with cheese of your choice.

Cheese are you crazy lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Well maybe? But they work well together.
No onions

Er WTF?!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Come on man!!!!

How to ruin something so good

Partial to a hot x bun too, M&S apple & sultana has to be my favourite. Just as it comes, forget all that butter and cheese rubbish!

Reactions: Pinky1959 and martin1984
Come on man!!!!

How to ruin something so good

Partial to a hot x bun too, M&S apple & sultana has to be my favourite. Just as it comes, forget all that butter and cheese rubbish!

Sweet and sour, maybe not to everyone’s taste but I like it.

Reactions: BarryG79
Wondering how you feel about toast and mushrooms fried in butter with fine ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper?
d23e0c1717fb75a3b4bd9c1df05187ec.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pinky1959 and Sandra
Wondering how you feel about toast and mushrooms fried in butter with fine ground sea salt and fresh ground pepper?

Now that I could eat, maybe the toast a bit darker though. :) x

Reactions: Audi Bairn and QuattroCalum

Think I’d rather have the hot x bun, even the one with cheese. Mushrooms are up there with onion

Reactions: martin1984
Think I’d rather have the hot x bun, even the one with cheese. Mushrooms are up there with onion

Well Sandra likes toast and mushrooms and “she’s AWESOME”
That’ll do for me!

Reactions: Sandra and BarryG79

@QuattroCalum - Been doing this ^ for years mate ;)

My cheese of choice in the hot X buns is red Leicester
The rest of you heathens don't know what your missing :D

Making me hungry just looking at it ! lol

Reactions: Ghost, QuattroCalum and BarryG79

Wheres the sick bucket please no more

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost and BarryG79

uh onion, an absolute atrocity in my world

Please , no more onions.......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the devils food...yuk

Reactions: BarryG79, MattSedg and Bristle Hound
Please , no more onions.......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the devils food...yuk
could think of nothing worse, and whats the deal with these burgers nowadays....with tiny bits of chopped onion inside the burger. poor

could think of nothing worse, and whats the deal with these burgers nowadays....with tiny bits of chopped onion inside the burger. poor
at last someone else with my view on burgers, once upon a time burgers either had "O" or they didn't , a clear option for lovers or haters.....not now , it ruddy "O" in everything....what happened to choice.

Reactions: MattSedg and BarryG79

Never seen them recently but used to get them like that 25-30 years ago. Always told my mum to make sure the burgers had no onions, she still reminds me about it now. You can definitely taste them in it, she said you couldn’t lol.

I can see how cheese may work, not sure about pieces the size of door steps though....but hey if it works for you chap then enjoy.

I can see how cheese may work, not sure about pieces the size of door steps though....but hey if it works for you chap then enjoy.

Jeez, you must have really small door steps lol

Better still is Toasted Tea cakes with bacon , yum .
very similar to brioch buns with bacon....also yumsville

Reactions: Pinky1959
you mean well and truly ******......

Reactions: QuattroCalum
Never seen them recently but used to get them like that 25-30 years ago. Always told my mum to make sure the burgers had no onions, she still reminds me about it now. You can definitely taste them in it, she said you couldn’t lol.

my family takes the p**s out of me for not liking onions, reckon im "petrified" of them.....well yeah you could say that

As we're on sandwich mode, what about a sausage sandwich, nice thick crusty sliced bread with country life butter and HP brown sauce, that's it nothing else.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Pinky1959
As we're on sandwich mode, what about a sausage sandwich, nice thick crusty sliced bread with country life butter and HP brown sauce, that's it nothing else.

Or onion gravy instead of HP, mmmmm!

There you go again chap, that ruddy "O" word again and with gravy, what are you like...lol

must be all that ruddy "O" then, I've heard it makes people turn green too...lol

@Just Rob. - Ohhhh yes please ! Yummy !
Making me feel hungry all over again this thread lol

So... how about a Cheese and Branston sub/roll/sandwich ? No more onion hating posts! :blahblah1:

Reactions: martin1984