Soft99 Fusso Coat

alpesh26

Reaction score
I've got myself some Soft99 Fusso Coat and i'm wondering if I can use AutoGlym Super Resin Polish or AutoGlym Radiant Wax Polish before I put the Fusso Coat on? Or will the Fusso coat not bond with the AutoGlym products?

I will be claying the car first with Bilt Hamber Regular Clay Bar. The car does have some light swirl marks but its not bad enough to have it machine polished.

My theory is the SRP/Radiant Wax Polish will fill in the swirling and the Fusso Coat will seal it all up

Yup. Would opt for SRP over the radiant wax, as you just want SRP to fill, and Fusso to protect, exactly as you say :)

Although IMHO, all swirling is bad enough to warrant machine polishing :p

Reactions: alpesh26
Cheers. I agree - I'm just being lazy!

Hopefully the Fusso lasts longer than EGP (which lasts all of 2 weeks!!)

Any one know if the Fusso Coat can be used on the black plastics (i.e. scuttle panel and under the door mirrors)?

@alpesh26 - In general most products similar to AG SRP will go under the Fusso
No need for the Radiant wax as well IMHO

Massive thread on DW about Soft 99 Fusso
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=328751
I missed this post, yeah i checked this out but got bored after 3 pages haha!

I was going to use the SRP or radiant wax. I read up and the radiant wax is pretty much the same as SRP and I have loads of it, so will use that up

I'll post some pics up once the car is done. I've noticed a scuff on my front wing that's gone down to the metal...one thing after another with this car!! :blue:

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Some pictures from the weekend, the fusso coat goes on quite easy - a little goes a long way, but I found the second coat a bit tough to get off, I think I left it on too long. I really should have DA'd it first because the swirls were worse than I thought :(

Attachments

• IMG_8504.JPG
    IMG_8504.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_8529.JPG
    IMG_8529.JPG
    797.1 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_8508.JPG
    IMG_8508.JPG
    829.8 KB · Views: 365
Reactions: robps3 and SPIKE_
Some pictures from the weekend, the fusso coat goes on quite easy - a little goes a long way, but I found the second coat a bit tough to get off, I think I left it on too long. I really should have DA'd it first because the swirls were worse than I thought :(
Can't see any swirls from your pictures, and your car is looking great! The gold fleck from Misano Red on a sunny day looks stunning, but it needs a good detail to get the best from it.

Can't see any swirls from your pictures, and your car is looking great! The gold fleck from Misano Red on a sunny day looks stunning, but it needs a good detail to get the best from it.
Cheers! I wish the flecks were a little bit bigger in the paint, you can hardly see them

Don't bin the EGP, use it on your alloys

im a massive fan of the misano red, yours looks amazing. Ive never tried that wax but ive heard other people say the second coat is sometimes hard to remove.

Don't bin the EGP, use it on your alloys

I've got some poorboys wheel sealant for the wheels. I'll use the EGP up on my grandads Honda Jazz!

im a massive fan of the misano red, yours looks amazing. Ive never tried that wax but ive heard other people say the second coat is sometimes hard to remove.

Cheers mate! Yeah the second coat was a bit of a pain to get off but just needs a bit of elbow grease. Definetely recommend the fusso coat. A few weeks on and the car is much easier to clean and still beading, even bugs are easier to get off and thats after they'd been baked on with the sun!

Reactions: V6_Man