Software update campaigns

adro

Reaction score
Hi - If anyone is interested this link will tell you if any software updates are outstanding on your car

put your chassis number in and it will return what outstanding updates are available for your A3. When they are done it updates, I had 3 outstanding and when done at the dealership it then updated and said none were due.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Hi - If anyone is interested this link will tell you if any software updates are outstanding on your car

put your chassis number in and it will return what outstanding updates are available for your A3. When they are done it updates, I had 3 outstanding and when done at the dealership it then updated and said none were due.

I also have 3 available and a couple of other things, is there an English version so I can understand what they are?

I also have 3 available and a couple of other things, is there an English version so I can understand what they are?
Not that I could find. If you copy and paste into google translate it will give you it in English.

Reactions: Moots and AdamInKent
It won't accept my VIN, also wanting some kind of security code at the side?

Not that I could find. If you copy and paste into google translate it will give you it in English.
Oh yea, duh. Should have thought of that. . .

Your vehicle with the chassis number WAUZZZGY3MA059652 is currently affected by a measure by AUDI AG. Please contact an Audi partner.
Measure: 90Q5
Description: W-service package Audi A3
Measure: 94O7
Description: W software update front sensors
Measure: 90R2
Measure: 51H2
Description: W-sealing water tank

Just done mine!

11:28 l 3G I audi.de Find an Audi partner Dear Sir or Madam, Your vehicle with the chassis number WAUZZZGY********* is not affected by a measure by AUDI AG. Enter another chassis number. Back to the top

woopie

Mine is showing as not needing any updates, which makes sense as they were done a few weeks back (although as I mentioned, I've had more problems since than before)

s currently affected by a measure by AUDI AG. Please contact an Audi partner.

Guess that's why every drive i get a warning on the front radar for audi pre sense

It won't accept my VIN, also wanting some kind of security code at the side?
Hi vin number goes in the live above the security code and then replicate the code in the line below it. Hope that makes sense

Mine says…

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your vehicle with the chassis number WAUZZZGY9MA020810 is currently affected by a measure by AUDI AG. Please contact an Audi partner.
Measure: 90Q5
Description: W-service package Audi A3
Measure: 51H2
Description: W-sealing water tank

However, both these were carried out a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps it takes a bit of time to record their end?

Dear Sir or Madam,
Your vehicle with the chassis number WAUZZZGYXMA081468 is currently affected by a measure by AUDI AG. Please contact an Audi partner.
Measure: 94O7

When i did the oil change at 4k miles after i finished the break-in period, i've had a sw update on the cluster because it was not indicating the fuel level correctly ( allegedly, i never had issues if u ask me )

Put mine into West London Audi this morning for the 90Q5 and 90R2 updates. Picked it up this afternoon and noticed Car Play was missing, Audi Navigation and Drive Select had gone too. Everyone in the workshop had gone home so they've got it until next week... Anyone else had that?

Put mine into West London Audi this morning for the 90Q5 and 90R2 updates. Picked it up this afternoon and noticed Car Play was missing, Audi Navigation and Drive Select had gone too. Everyone in the workshop had gone home so they've got it until next week... Anyone else had that?
They've probably cocked it up during the update and forgot to put the licenses back on.

Frustratingly it will need to go back to them to do it.

Maybe they can't follow the simple update instructions? (And yep it's happened to a few people so far)

Reactions: howett
Update: confirmed that neither of those updates fix the SOS call malfunction, but then I think we knew that already…

got my 35 tfsi s/line booked in for first service on monday . dealer said there are 6 software updates to be done
.I have had the car 1 year and not had any issues with it
, i hope these updates all work properly , been very pleased with it up till now

I have had no issues since the updates and it cleared a few problems such as the hesitant rear camera and the yellow warning triangle that came on the dash when switching the engine off

Had mine delivered a week ago, I haven't had a single error and everything has worked first time, every time for me.

Hi, I currently picked my 2018 A6 avant up from Audi as they were looking into a few camera faults & when i picked it up they said they had to update the drivers on the front camera as it had a intermittent fault & the sensors needed a software update Which audi were working on. When I turned my car on all the pre sense warning lights came on & said it was restricted use also lane assis was also not available which they also put down to pre sense update.
They said it’s safe to drive until the update is completed & I was wondering if anyone else has this issue or a way of sorting it.

got my 35 tfsi s/line booked in for first service on monday . dealer said there are 6 software updates to be done
.I have had the car 1 year and not had any issues with it
, i hope these updates all work properly , been very pleased with it up till now
hello can you tell me what software updates have been made? (with the update reference) thank you very much

Mine says:
Your vehicle with the chassis number WAUZZZG********** is not affected by a measure by AUDI AG.

I am still expecting an update for SOS malfunction and also for the security screen and the inexistance of profile log-ins :)

Current Version: