sold due to scum

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
as title i have now sold back to the dealer my 6 month old 2.0 tdi s-line, this is down to the scum that use supermarket car parks as an area where you can execute complete disrespect for other peoples property, the 20mm long scratch on the front bumper was enough to make me blow my top, not much i here you saying, but my previous car a mint s3 when purchased suffered the same fate with 4 carpark dents, can you not own/have anything nowadays without some arsewipe making your life hell, if i caught them i would have gunned them down and laughed very loud, wheres my fags........

i thought lincoln was a great place to live, as you state in the thread that bainsyboy started ?

Lincoln is fine its just that percentage of selfish knobs you get everywhere, you know the ones that topped up their cars with a pound or two during the fuel protests, that i blame for carpark damage, you and i are the type of person that when parking takes care not to swing open a door with blatant disregard for the other persons hard earned reward parked next to ours, if i walk past a vehicle i hold my jacket in just in case a trailing zip makes contact, it costs nothing to be careful

true, guess it could happen anywhere. And the wife wonders why I park so far away from the supermarket, in a space which has no cars around it !

And yet no matter how far away you park, you will always walk back to your car noticing that someone else has parked next to you!!

Its either people who think their cars get 'lonely' or are trying to make their car look better!

Strange the way the world works :tocktock:

Solution is to buy a big doll and car seat and park in the mother and child spaces. For added authenticity get a nursery rhyme tape and play it very loud whilst alighting. No-one will question you.

You could also pretend to be disabled

Had the front of mine done a few weeks ago, looked like they drove round my car hit wing light and front bumper even knocked out the bottom grill.

Have to say I would not sell my car for it though.

So Amb276s3, you've let them win. It's like letting these extremists rob you of your own freedom. The terrorists of this world only succeed if you let it spoil your life. If one gives up on holidays abroad because of the small danger of getting blown up on a plane, the terrorist has won. I know that the scum that damage your car are not terrorists, but the principal is the same. They have forced you into sacrificing something that you enjoy and have worked hard for. Don't let the little bar stewards spoil your hard earned pleasures.

Key damage is the worst kind of vandalism. If someone smashes the glass to get in your car, then at the very least there was a motive - to try and steal something from it. Keying cars makes me sick; there is absolutely nothing to be gained or proved from it. I don't even think jealousy causes it either, it's just a mindless thing to do by the pondlife that seem only to able to do it.

I wouldn't sell my car like Amb276s3 did if it happened to me, but I have suffered a similar fate in the past with a new car so I know how you feel.

I felt it had to go because i didn't want to go through the same process as i did with with my s3, it only starts with a minor scratch then next month theres another and so on, i just couldn't be bothered doing a thirteen hour day then coming home to a treat like that anymore.

Why not do your shopping on the internet, that way you don't have to go to a carpark !