Sold my car

pburv

Reaction score
Well everybody.I,ve sold my A4 quattro so I will be leaving this forum for a while.Just like to thank everybody who has given me advise and help over the past few years.Hopefully it won,t be too long before I,me back in an Audi probably a b8 model, so once again thanks..:racer:

Well everybody.I,ve sold my A4 quattro so I will be leaving this forum for a while.Just like to thank everybody who has given me advise and help over the past few years.Hopefully it won,t be too long before I,me back in an Audi probably a b8 model, so once again thanks..:racer:

See you again shortly. :beerchug:

All the best

what have you replaced it with ?

Thanks for the replies guys..As for the new motor....I,m almost too ashamed to say it,s going to be a new shape Astra Elite..Leather duel climate f+r parking light and rain sensors ..Not too bad but it,s still a vauxhall..Sorry guys:shrug:

Thanks for the replies guys..As for the new motor....I,m almost too ashamed to say it,s going to be a new shape Astra Elite..Leather duel climate f+r parking light and rain sensors ..Not too bad but it,s still a vauxhall..Sorry guys:shrug:

I take it back.......bad luck pal:sos:...... only joking fella, enjoy, come back soon

Reactions: pburv