Sold My S3 :-(

Reaction score
Already regretting it but I sold my baby,
She is absolutely Mint, Cheated a little with the pics as I have been scanning the web to see it for sale and found it on AT.
Pics are better quality than any I ever took lol.
If the new buyer reads this then please feel free to contact me if you need to. The car is a real Gem and there should be stacks of paperwork with it, I hope the traders didnt lose any,
S326
S3
S311
S310

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra, jimojameso and 3 others
What’s next? Used car prices for S cars seem crazy high at the moment I’m half tempted to sell my S5 as I could probably get more than what I paid for it a year ago, wouldn’t be able to pick what to move into next though :tearsofjoy:

Thats one clean example of how a car should be kept. Why did you sell if you dont mind me asking?

Iv gone to a green oval brand. So completely different type of car. The s3 was meticulously maintained. And I was the second owner. Had it 3 years and although I still loved it. I was ready for a change. I got such a good wbac price I would have been mad not to sell. The wbac price was 1500 higher than last year. And has gone back down 1 k since last week. Just to demonstrate the car condition they paid full estimated price too.

Reactions: NevMan and Bells
Iv gone to a green oval brand. So completely different type of car. The s3 was meticulously maintained. And I was the second owner. Had it 3 years and although I still loved it. I was ready for a change. I got such a good wbac price I would have been mad not to sell. The wbac price was 1500 higher than last year. And has gone back down 1 k since last week. Just to demonstrate the car condition they paid full estimated price too.
I knew they were doing well on AT at the moment but hadn’t checked WBAC. Just got quoted £24k having paid £25k 20 months ago…£50/month (+servicing and consumables) for an S3 ent bad! Still won’t sell it though, the only things I’d swap it for are way out of reach Ha.

Out of interest which green oval did you get? I‘m loving the look of the new defender but not ready to swap the speed for 4x4 yet. The V8 is just a little pricey…

Last edited:
@craigpanthercrystal someone has got an exceptional car Craig. Good luck with your new car and enjoy it to the max. Don’t be a stranger, we will all look forward to hearing from you and some pics of the new car. :friends:

Thanks Guys, Someone will absolutely have a good car there, I hope they join this forum and look after it the way I did.
Heres the new Squeeze, I dont expect it to go down well on here in the slightest....
I already have new 22"s on since taking the pic and begun detailing.
I have an A4 estate too so will stay on here, already looking to change that for a new A3 S line or Q3 within the year.

Attachments

• rrs.jpg
    rrs.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: AlS3BE, Sandra and josul
Thanks Guys, Someone will absolutely have a good car there, I hope they join this forum and look after it the way I did.
Heres the new Squeeze, I dont expect it to go down well on here in the slightest....
I already have new 22"s on since taking the pic and begun detailing.
I have an A4 estate too so will stay on here, already looking to change that for a new A3 S line or Q3 within the year.
That’s a nice car Craig.