Sold up, moving on

MBK

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I went out for a drive and saw this car this morning and I know I shouldn't be so hasty but well I loved it and I've bought it.
Veloster-Turbo-1_2354063b.jpg

If you squint it looks a bit like a TT.

They gave me a straight swap for the RS3 which I think was a good deal, the salesman told me RS3's aren't selling very well at the moment due to brake squeal so a straight swap was the best deal they could offer. £20K depreciation in 12 months doesn't seem that bad.

Turbo on the seats it must be fast, right:
2013_Hyundai_Veloster_Turbo_3-thumb-530x352-17222.jpg

Not quite as supportive as the RS3 buckets though.

I really like the quirky 3 door layout, it means I can have a family car that looks like a coupe. Anyway you 'estate' driving losers this is the only shot you'll be seeing of my Veloster.

Hyundai-Veloster-Turbo-Dv-12-DAS_05.jpg

So that's me done with ASN and I'll see you all over on the Veloster club AsianTurboLovers when you get some sense and buy one of these beauties.

LOL Noooooooooooooooooo!

Reactions: HullRs3
Looks great, Infact i liked your pics so much ive gone and bought this:

hyundai-veloster-turbo-se-preview-11.jpg

The brakes are soooo quite !

1.6 turbo with 184 hp and 0 to 60 in 8.4 sec, naah its not your cup of tea after, STi's, EVO's, RS3....etc, good try!!!

The wife got me this morning tho, I was still fast at sleep, she came in the bedroom and said the car wasn't outside!!!!!!!!!!

ONEST GOD I looked at at her straight face and thought " OOHH F..K :( nooo!!!! " I never moved so fast in my life.......but to make it all

worse I had been dreaming somet about the car so as soon as she said it, I got this horrible feeling inside me, like that I already knew

something had happened.........

PHEEWW !!!! what a way to start the day, I think I'll be caressing and loving her ( the RS3 ) all day after this. :wub:

Reactions: HullRs3, robbiemac and Macdaddy
Yes but never mind all this speed look at the werryy hexellently design and smoove lines.

Work did that to me a couple of years ago. Got reception to call and say someone had reported a sports car (I had a TT at the time) with a smashed window. I was out of the office like lightning.

There's no way id have fallen for the "Car's gone off the drive trick" For one i'd have heard the brake squeal !!!!!!

I wasn't thinking of the april fools day I was at sleep! and the wife was so so straight faced when she said it...

I believed you as well,until 20k bit...gone at the game.

What a Munter that is.designed by a blind man