Some good discounts (if applicable for you)

auzzam_crd

Reaction score
Hi all,

Saw everyone mentioning in one of the other threads discounts were hard to come by on the new rs3.

We purchased our new A3 vorsprung (and the edition1 before) from motorsource group who provide discounts for teachers and emergency service workers.

You will see they can get almost £7k of list and have twice provided me a car within 3 months of ordering - somehow they keep getting good build dates from their dealers!

Whilst this might not apply for everyone I hope it's useful for some, here is the NHS link:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, gussyldr, NevMan and 1 other person
yep, as applicable just use the drop down menu for service

Reactions: NevMan and auzzam_crd
This really is an example of unfair pricing. Not good discounts (I mean they are good) but my point is that because I am not a teacher or nurse I have to haggle with my dealer to maybe get a discount in several months? When there is clearly money to be made.

Reactions: Rhurs
Let workers and forces innit, in my eyes they deserve discounts….ok maybe not teachers

• Haha
Reactions: Audi Bairn, 8YARWY, Sandra and 2 others
Meant to say “key” workers, and part time you tubers

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
I mistyped that the saloon full price is £59,650 - the discount price they offer is £51,089
https://www.fireandrescue.motorsourcegroup.com/new-cars/audi/rs3

To be fair if the full spec Vorsprung is £5k more than my current RS3 that isn't bad to me!

I will be making a pricing video once Audi puts that out officially.

Hi all,

Saw everyone mentioning in one of the other threads discounts were hard to come by on the new rs3.

We purchased our new A3 vorsprung (and the edition1 before) from motorsource group who provide discounts for teachers and emergency service workers.

You will see they can get almost £7k of list and have twice provided me a car within 3 months of ordering - somehow they keep getting good build dates from their dealers!

Whilst this might not apply for everyone I hope it's useful for some, here is the NHS link:

it also mentions friends and family? How does that work and is it the same level of discount?

it also mentions friends and family? How does that work and is it the same level of discount?
Not sure if it's the same, we had to put the A3 in my wife's name, which wasn't an issue as it is her car.

However for insurance reasons I asked if I could have the car registered under my name but that was not allowed.

Not sure if it's the same, we had to put the A3 in my wife's name, which wasn't an issue as it is her car.

However for insurance reasons I asked if I could have the car registered under my name but that was not allowed.

Surely for insurance reasons circumstances can change and the insurance would need to be indicative of who drives the car rather than who owns it.. a bit like a lease/financed car, owned by someone else but insured by the appropriate party?

So the Mrs is a midwife, So I guess I can take advantage of this discount, only thing is, options are limited to comfort and sound only as far as I can see?

So the Mrs is a midwife, So I guess I can take advantage of this discount, only thing is, options are limited to comfort and sound only as far as I can see?
Motor Source Group are quite strict on qualifying criteria so you may need to put it wife’s name? Alternatively Motorfinity through Blue light card maybe an easier option for family. They quoted me £5k discount on Vorsprung Saloon as opposed to £8k5 from MSG. Both will quote for any options just give them a build code.

BMW will allow Parents, Spouse/Partner/children but Audi only allow Spouse/Partner.

The alternative is for anyone who is the CSMA who will give 8% on the Sportback and 6.5% on the Saloon.
Eligibility (Please note the last two!)

You are employed full or part-time within the Civil Service or Public Sector
You have previously been employed within the Civil Service or Public Sector
You are retired from the Civil Service or Public Sector
You are employed, previously employed or retired from an organisation previously part of the Civil Service or Public Sector (Royal Mail or BT)
You are an attendee at a “Boundless Event”
You are an employee of an organisation which has previously been approved from Boundless by CSMA
You are an employee or previous employee of Boundless by CSMA
You have booked a stay at a Boundless-owned holiday property
You are a friend or family member of an existing Boundless by CSMA member

Reactions: AlwaysBeenS3
Motor Source Group are quite strict on qualifying criteria so you may need to put it wife’s name? Alternatively Motorfinity through Blue light card maybe an easier option for family. They quoted me £5k discount on Vorsprung Saloon as opposed to £8k5 from MSG. Both will quote for any options just give them a build code.
Thanks, super helpful.
Is it just me or is anyone else really bummed about lack of customisation (especially interior design pack)/forced options, I’m thinking now to just hold off until hopefully this changes/facelift…thoughts??

current build is carbon + RS dynamic pack (for adaptive dampers) don’t want ceramic brakes but have to + the sports exhaust, already included in carbon trim but have to pay for it again with this pack, frustrating!

Surely for insurance reasons circumstances can change and the insurance would need to be indicative of who drives the car rather than who owns it.. a bit like a lease/financed car, owned by someone else but insured by the appropriate party?
Yeah for me, the policy is under my name, but because I don't own the car I lost the ability to drive other cars on third party which often came in handy.

That's a package deal which gives you a discount on the c&s pack too, you can add on all the normal options later but these will not be discounted.

I’m just going to get a small pot of red paint and customise my dashboard when it arrives.

Reactions: Add_Profile
don't forget the car still gets the ambient lighting options, so you could of course get the colour you prefer to match, plasti dip have a wide range

Reactions: NevMan
So motorsourcegroup and the likes, how does it all work? Finance agreements with them directly or via Audi finance or other finance company?

So motorsourcegroup and the likes, how does it all work? Finance agreements with them directly or via Audi finance or other finance company?
Not sure on msg but motorfinity finance is directly with them but not available for friends and family. The discount they’re offering was £5309 on the saloon Vorsprung

So the deals these companies are providing, the finance agreement is between me and them or me and Audi? Hope this makes more sense…
Who owns the car?

Last edited:
Similar to DtD or carwow as far as I can tell they're just the middle man that gets the discount and commission. Audi still own the car, you just finance it.

Finally got a reply from MSG. They are saying they can't give out quotes at the moment because the lenders don't have the GFVs yet? Haven't some of you ordered through them already?

Reactions: Add_Profile
Finally got a reply from MSG. They are saying they can't give out quotes at the moment because the lenders don't have the GFVs yet? Haven't some of you ordered through them already?
this is where I am at the moment, as soon as they get PCP/GFV from Audi they can quote, take the deposit and secure an order.... but until then... they can't legally take your money

Last edited:
Mines order accepted with MSG because to them / Audi it’s cash purchase.
Does that mean nobody buying on PCP has actually official ordered yet then?

BMW will allow Parents, Spouse/Partner/children but Audi only allow Spouse/Partner.

The alternative is for anyone who is the CSMA who will give 8% on the Sportback and 6.5% on the Saloon.
Eligibility (Please note the last two!)

You are employed full or part-time within the Civil Service or Public Sector
You have previously been employed within the Civil Service or Public Sector
You are retired from the Civil Service or Public Sector
You are employed, previously employed or retired from an organisation previously part of the Civil Service or Public Sector (Royal Mail or BT)
You are an attendee at a “Boundless Event”
You are an employee of an organisation which has previously been approved from Boundless by CSMA
You are an employee or previous employee of Boundless by CSMA
You have booked a stay at a Boundless-owned holiday property
You are a friend or family member of an existing Boundless by CSMA member
Sorry to drag this one from the vaults but I saw this from Matt and wondered if anyone has successfully obtained the discounts above. I used to be in CSMA many years ago when I worked for BT and according to those criteria I could get membership again. I'm looking to order a Vorsprung Sportback and an 8% discount is very appealing. I tried their Boundless website and it mentions Audi support via the Griffin group and I found this link which does indeed suggest an 8% discount....

Anyone had any luck with CSMA? Thanks!

Sorry to drag this one from the vaults but I saw this from Matt and wondered if anyone has successfully obtained the discounts above. I used to be in CSMA many years ago when I worked for BT and according to those criteria I could get membership again. I'm looking to order a Vorsprung Sportback and an 8% discount is very appealing. I tried their Boundless website and it mentions Audi support via the Griffin group and I found this link which does indeed suggest an 8% discount....

I'm a member, so I am thinking i would get an 8% discount...lets hope its still around if I need to use it

IIRC it is through Jardine or Inchcape - Worth calling one of those dealers and checking. TBH membership is only 30 a year so worth a punt :)

Hi again, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to secure over £5K discount on a Vorsprung Sportback using CSMA Boundless and Griffin. So massive thanks to @MattW for the tip. I just have to wait until May 2022 for delivery now!!

Reactions: MattW and AndyVWR
Hi again, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to secure over £5K discount on a Vorsprung Sportback using CSMA Boundless and Griffin. So massive thanks to @MattW for the tip. I just have to wait until May 2022 for delivery now!!
Good stuff, and now you are a member you can invite friends and family ;)

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk