Some OEM S3 bits and an RNS-E up for grabs

Sem

Reaction score
I've sold my A3 and stripped it back to standard so have the following bits available:

8P3 OEM S3 grille, fits all facelift A3's. This is the chrome version, mint condition, done around 15,000 miles.
8P3 S3 OEM chrome mirrors, they are mint have covered the same mileage as above.
RNS-E, with original 2009 navigation DVD.
Full kit to fix the FM radio reception problem when retro fitting the RNS-E (well documented on this forum), the kit and wiring loom is ready to go, plug and play.

Thought i'd give AS members the opportunity to grab tese before they end up on ebay, hit me up on PM if interested.

Last edited:
Just come online, will reply to PM's shortly.

OK guys, all bits up for grabs again as the last buyer has dropped out.

1) 8P3 OEM S3 grille, fits facelift A3's only. This is the chrome version, mint condition, done around 15,000 miles.

2) 8P3 S3 OEM chrome mirrors, they are mint have covered the same mileage as above. Fits facelift A3's up to MY10

3) RNS-E, with original 2009 navigation DVD, GPS antenna. Unit dated 03/2008, non chrome version

4) Full kit to fix the FM radio reception problem when retro fitting the RNS-E (problem well documented on this forum), the kit and wiring loom is ready to go, plug and play.

No timewasters please! PM me for more details.

Last edited: