Someone taking pictures of our car

T

T-800

Afternoon,

Just had a phone call off the missus, some men/Lads have just been seen taking pictures on their phones of our RS3 outside her place of work !

Car is in a locked private car park and blocked in by another vehicle.

Hope this is just innocent lads admiring the car, however cannot help but feel there is a reason behind it !:sadlike:

Afternoon,

Just had a phone call off the missus, some men/Lads have just been seen taking pictures on their phones of our RS3 outside her place of work !

Car is in a locked private car park and blocked in by another vehicle.

Hope this is just innocent lads admiring the car, however cannot help but feel there is a reason behind it !:sadlike:

They are properly just admiring your car. If it was anything else I'm sure they would be a bit more convert ;-)

I certainly hope so, they were taking pictures of a Range Rover Evoque on the left of ours and some sort of AMG Merc on the right hand side.

The obvious solution is to take pictures of them in case it turns out less innocent...

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, wickedstef and 45bvtc
Well that's not as easy as it sounds as in her job the mobiles have to be switched off and not used, so by the time she would have got it and gone back to the back office window they had gone, also the car is a good 70-80ft away and they both were wearing hoodies so she couldn't see their faces.
However the police were informed and they did show up 20 mins later saying they'd look out for these lads.

Could be innocent could be more sinister but taking photos of nice cars is common.... Infact I took some pics if a RS6 Avant next to my s3 in a tesco carpark the other week... Thought to myself at the time, that I wonder what the owner would make of this is they seen me doing it.... Would have explained the situation tho... Was only taking pics of 2 nice cars together

Reactions: sammi