Something thats so stupid but it's annoying me...

SattyAudi

Reaction score
Steering Wheel 1 Steering Wheel 2
Right, this is going to sound so stupid but its really annoying me!

While I was sitting in a two hour traffic jam on the M6 I realised that there is a small crease in the leather of the steering wheel. The left image shows a small crease in the leather, compared to the right hand side which looks perfect... Yes I know its stupid but I can't stop looking at it and feeling it!

Has anybody else seen this issue? or is it even a issue or is it just normal?

View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579
Right, this is going to sound so stupid but its really annoying me!

While I was sitting in a two hour traffic jam on the M6 I realised that there is a small crease in the leather of the steering wheel. The left image shows a small crease in the leather, compared to the right hand side which looks perfect... Yes I know its stupid but I can't stop looking at it and feeling it!

Has anybody else seen this issue? or is it even a issue or is it just normal?

Mine's not like that.

You could argue it's faulty and discuss with your dealer if they can rectify - this would mean swapping it out but not sure if they would entertain this as a warranty claim?

You're going to feel that every time you rest your thumb over it, definite p**s off factor. See what your dealer can do about it.

Agree with all above. Worth getting it sorted for what you paid for the car!

I've only got the round steering wheel, not creases though and that would DO MY HEAD IN, get it sorted man ;)

You have spotted it now.......it will never go away until it's sorted :haha:. I would have to get it sorted if it were me.