Sorry another spacer question....please help!

downbytheriver7

Reaction score
I bought a spacer pack 12mm front, 15mm rear from the "TT shop". It is for my Audi S3 2010. The spacers are the black anodized ones. I have the black edition 2010/2011 alloys.

When I went to offer them up to the wheel hub and alloy wheel the wheel spacer diameter is noticably less than the diameter of the wheel hub and alloy wheel hub. Without spacers the wheel hub flows into the alloy wheel and it all matches up. With the spacer there would be a gap (change in diameter - smaller). To me, this looks odd and not what I was after or expected.

Is this also typical of H&R and Eibach, or other brand, spacers? Surely there must be some spacers which are the same diameter as the wheel hub so they all match up?

Any pictures, comments or suggestions welcome!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Any comment chaps? Surely loads of you have spacers on the S3 8P so will know if this is normal?

ive got H&R's on mine and everything lines up perfectly, no steps, no gaps, all nice and smooth

Ok mate that sounds perfect, I think the step/gap is due to the TT shop sourcing them for maybe slightly older cars where the hub diameter is smaller. I am going to get the H&R ones then! Thanks.

Last edited: