Facelift Sound system on 2020 A4?

ohms12

So, I’m in the process of moving from a 2017 A4 Allroad with the Audi Sound System (not B&O), to a 2020 stock car. I’d love to add the comfort and sound, but at ~£60pm extra, it’s just not worth it. (Adding extras on a lease are always slightly pointless)

Question is - to anyone with stock sound, how bad is it? Will I really regret this?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuke2u

Can of worms and mostly depends upon what source of music you listen too. It's fine for my purposes but I only listen to radio 6. Even if you upgrade to the b&o you'll find it has its critics...

ohms12

Can of worms and mostly depends upon what source of music you listen too. It's fine for my purposes but I only listen to radio 6. Even if you upgrade to the b&o you'll find it has its critics...

Source is decent (USB via CarPlay listening to music on Tidal). It’s a bit irritating that they removed the cheaper sound upgrade and only allow the £1400 C&S pack, when I only really have use for the B&O. Meh.

ohms12

Reduced options list is whole different thread https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/2020-a4-s4-matrix-led-headlights.414938/ the reason why I won't purchase a 2020 A4 is that, unless I spend mega pounds, I would end up with less options...

Yeah, it’s rather frustrating. Even the S Line A6 doesn’t have a digital cockpit despite having the dual screens on the dash. Baffling decisions - why would I pay £1800 for a 2” screen increase and a digital instrument cluster?