Sound system upgrade including B&O sub aftermarket amp and Focal speakers

AdamTucker

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm most of the way through upgrading the infotainment system in my 64 plate sline convertible. So far:
  1. MiB 2 and screen upgrade by Audi Retrofits to give Android Auto etc
  2. Existing 8 speakers replaced with Focal PS 165s components
  3. Vibe powerbox 65.4 amp driven via high level speaker outputs
I've just bought a B&O spare wheel well mounted sub and would like to install that and a more powerful amp. Been through the threads on here and very helpful though still have following questions:

1. Is it possible via coding to set all outputs MiB2 to RCA low level including the sub and centre speaker? Reason for asking is that as some of you will know the B&O sub is dual coil/4 wires so I was thinking of using the pins on quadlock for both centre and sub to drive both coils. If so what is the exact coding required?
  2. I don't really want to go down the MOST(?) fibre optic route so is there a way of getting RCA outputs without this?
  3. Does anybody know the part numbers for the extended bolt and nut that I apparently need in the boot to secure the B&O sub?
Any help much appreciated. I'm happy to put photos a guide up once done to help others.

Any chance you can return the focals? I have that set and to be very honest, I expected alot better and cleaner. Sounds very high and not impressed.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk