Soundaktor dedicated speaker?

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
I've disabled the fake engine noise generated within the cabin but was wondering if the sound came from a speaker dedicated to Soundaktor only or does it use the same speaker as the B&O sound system?

I believe the sound is generated by creating vibrations rather than noise through a speaker, I could be wrong though.

I believe the sound is generated by creating vibrations rather than noise through a speaker, I could be wrong though.

Ford named there version a Synposer....sounded really good in the cabin...better than the S3...BUT S3 SOUNDS BETTER FROM THE OUTSIDE....

No wonder my dashboard has been rattling all this time. Thankfully I switched it off and now it's fixed.

The version fitted in the S3 sounds wayyyyyyy nicer than the one fitted in the R/GTI/GTE - makes it sound like a PlayStation game

For anyone without VCDS this is what it looks like and how to physically disconnect or remove it ......

Reactions: Blackwhite, Wondering Soul and Jassyo06