Help Please Soundaktor soundactuator retrofit

John1999

Reaction score
Hi all im new to this forum. First off all I do not want to hear anything about how you hate the soundactuator how it is useless etc...
Id like to retrofit the Soundaktor to my A4B8.5 2015 2.0TDI 177hp S line.
I can activate it via obd11 after the retrofit
All i coud find was the Soundaktuator itself and the aktuator module. Id need help with wiring and the install. Please help me Thanks

Best bet is erwin download the schematics if you're doing diy.

So whats the use for this on a tdi?

Best bet is erwin download the schematics if you're doing diy.

So whats the use for this on a tdi?

My friend has is on an c class w204 220 cdi Amg and it sounds great i know its all fake and stuff but currently i am not in the position to own a Real V8 and this is the best Solution. Who is erwin, where can i find/contact him ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The implementation by merc maybe today interms of sound you'd like to achieve tbh.

Erwin is the online system for audi etc for wiring & procedure's for work on a vehicle.

It will not show you how to retrofit the system generally unless audi made a retrofit kit for the b8.5, I know some chassis did but you'd have to r&d this yourself.

Failing that, pay someone with knowledge to do for you.

The implementation by merc maybe today interms of sound you'd like to achieve tbh.

Erwin is the online system for audi etc for wiring & procedure's for work on a vehicle.

It will not show you how to retrofit the system generally unless audi made a retrofit kit for the b8.5, I know some chassis did but you'd have to r&d this yourself.

Failing that, pay someone with knowledge to do for you.

So this is What Ive found these past days could someone confirm tih id correct ?
4daf34518d35fc3fef08069c81e32934.jpg

the Location is not under thendriwer seat, its under the windshield for ms car
dde5678f0eb05e2b1ed78a233a23b0f8.jpg

64ef845954053739a2695ffb1a1dc6fd.jpg

PIN 16 can high and PIN 6 for can low
5a61a2894dce87d0d086a39869163a27.jpg

The only way to confirm 100% your cars connection & fixing points is via erwin.

Its a paying service, so you need to create an account & pay for time access.

There is an online company that sells copies of these complete workshop manuals, easymanuals and it avoids all the messing about with creating an erwin account - though what you get is just a snap shot of the manual, ie it is not an active set of docs which the online version from erwin will be.

There is an online company that sells copies of these complete workshop manuals, easymanuals and it avoids all the messing about with creating an erwin account - though what you get is just a snap shot of the manual, ie it is not an active set of docs which the online version from erwin will be.

Okay, I’ll risk it with the plan I have

I recall a thread that mentioned that you can only code it for certain engines. V6 but not 4 pot engines. Have a search around fr it before you spend too much cash.

I recall a thread that mentioned that you can only code it for certain engines. V6 but not 4 pot engines. Have a search around fr it before you spend too much cash.

I was thinking to install the one from a golf mk7 gtd its the same engine just different map and cams
What do you think should it work ?

968b9156776152fe58780f184c30c8a7.jpg

3d8caa2411f1d6dd165f00f527213c38.jpg

If you have one try it. That way you will know for sure.