South Wales convoy to ADI 2012

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all a little thread about the convoy to adi in october , the show is held at castle combe race circuit more details to follow , feel free to organise a convoy in this thread

Thanks Fran. Guys the details for ADI are in my signature. :) x

I'll be rolling up from Port Talbot also.

You have missed out on so many good shows Ash

Ok time to get the ball rolling then is it Cardiff Gate Services 06.30 leaving magor Services 06.50 leaving how this sound guys and girls i have Walkie talkies as the regulars know but only 6 if we have your one bring them along and we can all try keep in touch as we convoy up my number is 07534508076 myself and Fran will be there please come and say hi Fran will be in OCD red A3 and ill be in A6 avant White very soon to be OCD'd lol

lets try make it a good turn out from Wales people and show them we not all inbreads like the muppets on "The Vallys" :yahoo:

Ok time to get the ball rolling then is it Cardiff Gate Services 06.30 leaving magor Services 06.50 leaving how this sound guys and girls i have Walkie talkies as the regulars know but only 6 if we have your one bring them along and we can all try keep in touch as we convoy up my number is 07534508076 myself and Fran will be there please come and say hi Fran will be in OCD red A3 and ill be in A6 avant White very soon to be OCD'd lol

lets try make it a good turn out from Wales people and show them we not all inbreads like the muppets on "The Vallys" :yahoo:

I'm happy with that time :)