South wales meet up

Snuff

satan's driver
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if there are any Audi sport meets ups in the south wales area, used to attend way back when i was part of seat cupra.net ... but be real busy

Steveo

Yeah man , i did see you in twyn carpark a few weeks back . you was with an older person .i did beep but you didnt hear . would love to catch up dude we need to get a local meet on the go . S4 sounds good . sold the banana bought a 03 S3 then upgraded to a newer one. i know a few audi lads who might be interested too

Reactions: ANDYTQ
Adding to this thread as this seems like the most recent in the Welsh section. :)

Been a member on here a fair while but only just got my S3 8P3 (3-4 weeks ago ish) after a long search & a short stint in an FN2 Civic Type R GT whilst I was looking.

Used to go to car meets when I had a JDM Subaru Impreza (with Scoobynet members) and also with my car before the Civic which was a supercharged 350Z. Might be interested in an Audi meet at some point if I get the time. :unamused::smiley:

20160625 153058

Nice to catch up today Steve.Going to try and get a meet started next month after adi.Probably a Sunday afternoon at the usual ffynon wen pub Thornhill,north Cardiff that we have used for years for the vag meets.I will update closer to the date.

Nice to see you today pal been a while , im well up for a sunday meet and know a few others who might be interested