Southwest meet - Weston-Super-Mare - 31st March

can we just confirm time and meeting point, if any coming from Dorset - exeter direction we could meet up earlier and go convoy!?

after the conversation with my mechanic, ill be coming, but in limp mode :-(

can we just confirm time and meeting point, if any coming from Dorset - exeter direction we could meet up earlier and go convoy!?

if can get car running ok will be coming up from near cullompton so could join you and any others from the services there?

if can get car running ok will be coming up from near cullompton so could join you and any others from the services there?

Sportstractor and me will be coming down the nd link rd,could meet you at j27 if you want

tony

Sportstractor and me will be coming down the nd link rd,could meet you at j27 if you want

tony

yh that's cool at the little chief just off the roundabout there? What time roughly ?

Gave the car a pre wash and fitted my TTS engine cover ready for next weekend :)

DSCF1505_zps5d85de9a.jpg

DSCF1491_zps38ca3bfa.jpg

so whats the meeting time? and any one got a post code for the meeting point?

Wont that be rammed on easter sunday. We parking on the beach or on the road?

Wont that be rammed on Easter Sunday. We parking on the beach or on the road?

if we get there early enough it will be okay, beside, just means more people to admire our beautiful German creations and i would imagine on the road to start, dont think we all want sand in places it shouldn't be.......by that i mean wheel arches foot wells ect..... got to have a drive along the beach though, i used to live down that way and used to love speeding along the waters edge in my old ford orion...... going back 12 years mind..... wouldnt dare own an orion now lol

Happy with that.
I'll only be 5mins away, so I'll rock around 10:30.

VCDS cable and laptop will be in tow.
So if any wants any thing doing let me know.

Scott, if you look at my latest topic, you will see that you vcd might come in handy :0)

Happy with that.
I'll only be 5mins away, so I'll rock around 10:30.

VCDS cable and laptop will be in tow.
So if any wants any thing doing let me know.

I've heard you can check boost with VCDS, I don't know if anything has been done to mine by previous owners?

Adam

Just my front bumper to come off to change a few bits & fit the splitter & my Eibach pro kit springs to be fitted before Sunday now! Oh and a good clean & polish! ;)

Just my front bumper to come off to change a few bits & fit the splitter & my Eibach pro kit springs to be fitted before Sunday now! Oh and a good clean & polish! ;)

isnt it amazing how close we time things, iv got to change my brakes before i come, as they just started to grind :-(

North Devon Convoy

leave bp roundswell,Bple 08.30

burger king,j27 m5 arrive 09.00

taunton deane services(if anyone wants to meet there arrive 09.20 ish

arrive wsm 10.30ish

pleae let me know if you wanna convoy by pm,and will let you have my mobile

tony

Just sent out a PM to everyone who considered going. Hopefully have a good turn out. Meeting time of 10-11am. If you need any info, just drop me a PM. Hopefully see you all there!

Just sent out a PM to everyone who considered going. Hopefully have a good turn out. Meeting time of 10-11am. If you need any info, just drop me a PM. Hopefully see you all there!

Hope you get a good turnout and have an enjoyable day. Dont forget the pics. :) x

Hi guys.. Sorry I can't make it today, Ended up being in another part of the country which I wasn't planning on.. Hope its fun and get some good pictures...

Sorry guys not going to make it but have a good day and lots of photos!