Spacers on 18" wheels

Djwoody

Reaction score
Is anyone running spacers with their stock 18" s line wheels?

Looking to put 15mm on mine but would like to see some pics first.

Chris

Not yet but might be in a week or so as I am currently running bbs 18 inch wheels with an offset of et50, so have 15mm on front and 20mm rear, wheels fill arches perfectly.
Stock 18 s line wheels will have winter tyres on and might try spacers, however offset is different so might stick out abit.

Most VAG require the spacers to be 5 mm more on the rear to even out.

Get 1 set of 15 mm and fit them front and rear to one side .

Drive around the block and look down the side to decide .

Not yet but might be in a week or so as I am currently running bbs 18 inch wheels with an offset of et50, so have 15mm on front and 20mm rear, wheels fill arches perfectly.
Stock 18 s line wheels will have winter tyres on and might try spacers, however offset is different so might stick out abit.

Great, would love to see them.

Most VAG require the spacers to be 5 mm more on the rear to even out.

Get 1 set of 15 mm and fit them front and rear to one side .

Drive around the block and look down the side to decide .

Thanks for that. Maybe 10mm at the front and 15mm at the back could be an option.

When fitting the spacers to the 18" S line wheels, would I need any spigot rings or should they go straight on?

Thanks for that. Maybe 10mm at the front and 15mm at the back could be an option.

That's exactly what I've got fitted on my B8 Avant, pics in my Project Thread 'The Avant Project- A Work in Progress'

When fitting the spacers to the 18" S line wheels, would I need any spigot rings or should they go straight on?
I purchased H&R spacers as they are car specific. Fronts when Eurocarparts had a sale on.

I'm running 12mm front & 15mm rear on my avant & it fills the arches nicely. Also any spacers over 10mm should be hubcentric.