Spacers

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Let's try generate some chat in this RS3 forum to ease the wait lol.

An essential modification to any car I've had is spacers, for my last two S3s I've run 15mm front and 20mm on the rear. Obviously with the RS3 the wheels have a staggered stance and believe the fronts are wider than the rears. What sizes would you recommend for a setup like this? I like a little bit of wheel poke but nothing too much. Pic of my S3 for reference with 20mm on the rear.

O8G7P1g.jpg

UfAAPJP.jpg

8Y RS3 wheel setup: 19 x 9.0J/8.0J, 5-Y-spoke, matt black, 265/30|245/35 R19 tires

Reactions: Sandra, NevMan and Snake Pliskin

that is a stunning angle :icon thumright:
Anyone who says the saloon is not a great looking car perhaps needs to check out spec savers ;)
That really is a cracking photo !

Reactions: Sandra, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
that is a stunning angle :icon thumright:
Anyone who says the saloon is not a great looking car perhaps needs to check out spec savers ;)
That really is a cracking photo !
you know I was stood yesterday in our yard, and the way the light was bouncing off it made it looks seriously aggressive. It was hitting every fold and really exaggerated the arches. Photo quality is crap but you get the idea.
IMG 4963

Reactions: Sandra and Snake Pliskin
you know I was stood yesterday in our yard, and the way the light was bouncing off it made it looks seriously aggressive. It was hitting every fold and really exaggerated the arches. Photo quality is **** but you get the idea.View attachment 242073

can’t beat real world photos ... really great shots / angles of the car ... RS will amp that up another level :icon thumright:

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and HulkRS3
Is there any info on what offset the new wheels will
Be?

They all seem to have the same width for each of the 3 trim levels but cannot see an offset quoted….?

I have some bbs ch127 (19x 8.5j et48) that I’m hoping to fit on my rs3 when it comes but I will be losing a bit of tyre up front so not sure if I will have to sit sell them and get a new set…

We just need some more info on wheel specs to be able to start thinking of wheel / spacer specs etc.

Reactions: HulkRS3
I went 10mm all around on my 8v saloon. Did the trick on the staggered setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed in another thread you have now fitted spacers to your rs3 @HulkRS3, do you mind sharing details where you purchased, wheel bolt usage etc, ty.

I've noticed in another thread you have now fitted spacers to your rs3 @HulkRS3, do you mind sharing details where you purchased, wheel bolt usage etc, ty.

Nuts and locking nut included.

Reactions: Add_Profile