Spark plugs for S3

No probs!got the cold air feed to the ITG sorted today as well I just wish the rain would stop hammering down and I could go out for a proper drive

Craig - what have you done for a cold air feed? Do you have any pictures at all?

I've got a few pics will upload in a bit!Looks like I have to sell my ITG and buy a VF Engineering Intake to get the GIAC software I'm after arrrgh so anoying I only just fitted my ITG the other week!!!

At least the cold air feed can stay put :)

Akash I just spoke to steve at Statler...very helpful and knowledgeable I'm pretty certain I will be using them thanks for the heads up!

I've got a few pics will upload in a bit!Looks like I have to sell my ITG and buy a VF Engineering Intake to get the GIAC software I'm after arrrgh so anoying I only just fitted my ITG the other week!!!

At least the cold air feed can stay put :)

Akash I just spoke to steve at Statler...very helpful and knowledgeable I'm pretty certain I will be using them thanks for the heads up!

Yeah he is very a knowledgable and helpful guy unlike some w*nks I have dealt with here in Scotland! I forgot about the GIAC Extreme and apparent poor running on non VF intakes, but could be worth trying with an ITG first just to see how it goes?

I thought that trying it with the ITG first would be a good idea aswell but Steve seemed pretty adament that it wouldn't work as well as it would with a VF Engineering intake because of the ITG's reduction in size at the MAF compared to the VF's full 3" set-up

It's not a problem though I suppose, just need to find a buyer for my ITG and find someone selling a VF, or does anyone know what they cost new for the S3?

Last edited:

Cheers mate

The itg sold over on vagoc within about 3 hours haha and Steve from Statler pointed me in the direction of a bloke on seatcupra.net selling a VF intake that he had on his cupra for 3 months and a flashloader, got a pretty good deal and providing my VF is sent via courier tomorrow once my money hits his bank I should have it on by the weekend!

Hopefully the car will run fine without a remap using the new intake until I get the chance to go down to Sheffield!

Cheers mate

The itg sold over on vagoc within about 3 hours haha and Steve from Statler pointed me in the direction of a bloke on seatcupra.net selling a VF intake that he had on his cupra for 3 months and a flashloader, got a pretty good deal and providing my VF is sent via courier tomorrow once my money hits his bank I should have it on by the weekend!

Hopefully the car will run fine without a remap using the new intake until I get the chance to go down to Sheffield!

shhweeeeeet :icon_thumright: