speakers

SparkyMcA

Reaction score
took ma mums scirocco out there and noticed the door rattled it wasnt that loud n the bass wasn't up 2 high, does this happen with the bose? does it with my ST and does ma box in, just dont want to buy s3 and it does the same :(

Last edited:
All comes down to different peoples perception of loudness/bass levels, but overall not had door rattle on non & bose enabled 8P.

a do like music with a bit off bass n sometimes loudish not 2 loud tho, but still shouldnt think the doors should rattle does it in ma focus ST as well :(

Could try a bit of extra sound proofing. I've got a rattle inside when I'm around 2k rpm and I'm determined to find it haha

what could a put on the door shutters to stop the rattle, annoying lol - hopefully the bose on ma new s3 when a get it is better :D

All comes down to different peoples perception of loudness/bass levels, but overall not had door rattle on non & bose enabled 8P.
Hi mate im unable to dm so couldnt ask otherwise wouldve was wondering what speakers youd reccomend for a speaker upgrad on a 2012 sportback a3, want to change all the speakers and also put a sub in at somepoint