Speed limit display

As FOD isn't officially available in the UK you might struggle to get them to pay for it, might not be the thing to do as an official dealer. And you've done well to get that sort of 'agreement' anyway, I'm surprised they don't just refer you to the paragraph that's always there, referring to their right to alter the spec at any time and correct at time of printing etc etc. Page 6.

I’ll pay myself and get them to refund it, sure it’ll be fine I’ve got it in writing and have had since a couple of weeks after i took delivery of the car.

That’s all good and well, they could have referred me to that paragraph, I could then refer them to my right to return the car within a set period, works both ways fella.

What build year is your car though? Mines a 22 with 3620 out of the box so to speak. The German features on demand comes back blank
Could depend on the hardware fitted. For example, for ACC you need the control stalk with the distance adjuster on it.

Could depend on the hardware fitted. For example, for ACC you need the control stalk with the distance adjuster on it.
Yup, you need to have the front facing camera to enable traffic sign recognition

I’ll pay myself and get them to refund it, sure it’ll be fine I’ve got it in writing and have had since a couple of weeks after i took delivery of the car.

That’s all good and well, they could have referred me to that paragraph, I could then refer them to my right to return the car within a set period, works both ways fella.
Not disputing that, but they could do, and a lot of people would accept it, and not reject the car over something, that, to be honest, is pretty minor. Fella.

Mine has the stalk, when you adjust the switch it says the feature needs to be enabled via on demand. But it’s always blank and even on the German site a few people have had luck with

Mine has the stalk, when you adjust the switch it says the feature needs to be enabled via on demand. But it’s always blank and even on the German site a few people have had luck with
Odd. Works OK for me. Bought ACC.

Not disputing that, but they could do, and a lot of people would accept it, and not reject the car over something, that, to be honest, is pretty minor. Fella.

You’re right in that the majority will accept it, and to some it will be pretty minor, if I’m spending £40k on a car I want it to be right, and I’m quite happy to tell them to ram it and walk away if it’s not. You do realise that lot of people are the reason they pull **** like this right?

Either way it’s kind of a moot point isn’t it, my dealership and Sparks have both agreed to enable it for free, Not sure why you seem to be so annoyed that they’ve agreed to this, very strange. fella.

You’re right in that the majority will accept it, and to some it will be pretty minor, if I’m spending £40k on a car I want it to be right, and I’m quite happy to tell them to ram it and walk away if it’s not. You do realise that lot of people are the reason they pull **** like this right?

Either way it’s kind of a moot point isn’t it, my dealership and Sparks have both agreed to enable it for free, Not sure why you seem to be so annoyed that they’ve agreed to this, very strange. fella.
I'm not annoyed in the slightest, a little perplexed perhaps.
Your the one that started with the 'fella". Fella.

I'm not annoyed in the slightest, a little perplexed perhaps.
Your the one that started with the 'fella". Fella.
started with the fella, I use the word fella all the time or mate, or pal.

Why would you even be mildly perplexed that someone had a situation resolved positively? as I said, very strange !

fella

started with the fella, I use the word fella all the time or mate, or pal.

Why would you even be mildly perplexed that someone had a situation resolved positively? as I said, very strange !

fella
Sure, sorry mate, I'm very happy for you.

I’ve just tried to purchase the traffic sign recognition on the FOD. However, for some reason it’s disappeared. It was available 10 days ago when I looked but now it’s no longer available.
Called Audi assistance and they are saying that it’s not available on my 72 plate A3 SLine. However, my friend with an A3 (21 plate) has it still available on her FOD.

I really can’t work out what is going on.

I’ve just tried to purchase the traffic sign recognition on the FOD. However, for some reason it’s disappeared. It was available 10 days ago when I looked but now it’s no longer available.
Called Audi assistance and they are saying that it’s not available on my 72 plate A3 SLine. However, my friend with an A3 (21 plate) has it still available on her FOD.

For it to work on mine I needed an OBDapp to enable high beam assist. I was then able to purchase it from the FOD store.

For it to work on mine I needed an OBDapp to enable high beam assist. I was then able to purchase it from the FOD store.
Ma3rc, I already have high beam assist on my vehicle.
Don’t see why it’s gone from being available to being unavailable now

Should be available, I can see it on MyAudi on my 72 Plate A3 SLine (registered in Oct) (1.5 Petrol Saloon if that matters) - I bought main beam assist permanently last Fri and all was fine, and can still see speed limit and adaptive cruise control as purchasable.

It’s not available on FOD. it was there for over a month before.
Now Audi connect services are saying it’s not available on my car.
Audi have been nothing but hassle (****) since I ordered this car

This is what i wrote on a post when i was looking earlier in the year, I bought mine in September so they may have stopped doing it now but it's something to look out for....What i have noticed on Audi's used car section of the website, they have two different c and s packs listed for some cars, one with parking assist and parking system plus, B and O sound system, heated front seats and the reversing camera and one that says the c and s includes lumber support, black styling pack, extended ambient, heated front seats and cockpit plus.

It’s not available on FOD. it was there for over a month before.
Now Audi connect services are saying it’s not available on my car.
Audi have been nothing but hassle (****) since I ordered this car
There is some kind of FOD update available for the car but yours may have already received as it’s recent.