Speed Limited Cars from 2022

zaka7

Reaction score
We best all keep hold of our current beasts if this happens!

Before the brexit stuff all starts too, it seems it will come into the UK market regardless...

What a nanny state of a world we live in!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47715415

Reactions: sve170, Audi Bairn, Doohie and 2 others
It will get you in the end as 99% of the population will change cars eventually. Remainers repent ;)

TX.

PS Road deaths are generally not caused by "speeding" so f*ck knows how limiting speeds will lead to less deaths. I also predict a black market in removing the limiter and/or siren warning.

PPS From the article!

"EU Commissioner Elzbieta Bienkowska said: "Every year, 25,000 people lose their lives on our roads. The vast majority of these accidents are caused by human error.""

Reactions: sve170, Audi Bairn and NevMan
PS Road deaths are generally not caused by "speeding" so f*ck knows how limiting speeds will lead to less deaths. I also predict a black market in removing the limiter and/or siren warning.

I could not agree more!

Reactions: NevMan
I reckon all cars will eventually have black boxes, recording everything you do. Any misdemeanours and you’ll be screwed.

Reactions: NevMan
There’s a huge problem with saving lives by doing this and that, the world isn’t big enough for more and more people living longer and a little death now and then is natures way of culling the population down.

On a brighter note, if it’s all EU cars then we’ll all be driving American muscle cars, what you lose on one hand you win on the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sve170, Sn00ten, Baldyone and 1 other person
Sad times when all these restrictions is what we have to deal with. Enjoy the moment while you still can.

Reactions: FBF01
Let's hope that the next RS3 is out before 2022....

Reactions: AudiNutta, FBF01 and Terminator x
I'm reasonably sure something similar to the "black box" is already in newish cars as the RS4 has a "push to help" button that alerts emergency services to your location in the event of an accident and I'm sure the guy said it also measures speed etc just before the accident to "help" police enquiries!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I'm reasonably sure something similar to the "black box" is already in newish cars as the RS4 has a "push to help" button that alerts emergency services to your location in the event of an accident and I'm sure the guy said it also measures speed etc just before the accident to "help" police enquiries!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Really, if this is true it’s disgusting.
Where will this end, we are already being tracked everywhere we go with satellites, CCTV, speed cameras, bus lane cameras, where will it end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x