Spoiler?

MarcA3Turbo

Reaction score
Hey,
I know this has been posted before so apologies in advance. I was after an oem style (S3) spoiler, and have looked around everywhere and am having real difficulty finding one. Eurocarparts were mentioned before but they don't have one without the brakelight, and s3-tuning in Germanys name popped up too,but someone said they waited 4-5 months for delivery, which is just silly! Any ideas anyone?!
Cheers
Marc

You could try breakers for a used one..or ebay like this for example.... ebay
I cant see any disadvantage with a used one...its going to be resprayed anyway.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic... I know it's only a front view but from the airbag deployment and obvious rear damage, that looks like Jedi-Knights S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic... I know it's only a front view but from the airbag deployment and obvious rear damage, that looks like Jedi-Knights S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's another TBH although I could be wrong. As I remember a guy with a MK2 Golf got hold of smashed up Noggy blue S3 for the engine and leather about a month after that crash happened.

Thanks for the advice, Ill keep a look out for one on ebay so.

i've been after one from ebay for ages... none about recently tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif