Spoilers spoiling my mood!

TA3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm after a decent spoiler for my A3 (preferably in an S3 style) and I can't seem to find anywhere that does one for a decent price. Does anyone know where I can get one from for less than £180? I'm not after it to be painted, just to arrive primed. Any help, much appreciated!

Cheers!

Thanks! I've contacted looking for both a rear roof and boot lid spoiler as so hopefully I'll get something. Anywhee else you can recommend in case that comes back empty?

Legend. Thanks mate, just ordered mine :)

Just one last question Tom, did your spoiler require any additional working to fit or was it a simple bolt on/off part?

Cheers mate!

not bolt on stick on! you'l need to get some strong glue (like the body shops use). but it was a straight fit,you need to paint it as it comes only grey primed

Just get one from an s3 being broken, get it painted and then stick it on with tigerseal or something similar. This is what I did and you can see the results in my thread. i think between spoiler, postage paint and fitting it cost me about £100-£110

Cheers for the help guys! I tried doing that Reesy but I had no luck, apparently people weren't too willing to go through the pain of taking it off the S3 :/ As long as the part is primed it's great as I do body spraying through work and that side of things is free. I'll make sure I sort out some tiger seal too :)