Sponsor request : Please check out my website

Gilly

Reaction score
Hope you don’t mind me asking, but I would really appreciate if you would check out my website I have put together to support an event I am doing for charity in may of this year

I have bought a £200 quid Volvo with 330k on the clock and plan to drive it from UK to Barcelona to try and raise £10k for a local charity

My website is www.barcelonaforcastlefields.co.uk

Even if you don’t want to donate, I would be very grateful if you would take the time to click on the advertisement links on my site, as every click will result in a donation payment from Google – THIS WILL COST YOU NOTHING OTHER THAN A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME J

I also have an Amazon Store within my site, so if you need to buy anything, please look to do it through the site (it’s the same price as Amazon), but I get a 5% charitable donation.

I appreciate it’s a big ask, but I would be very grateful if you would take a look – any maybe send on to people you know who might be interested

We are on Facebook as well Team Castlefield : Barcelona Bangers 2010

Many thanks guys

Neil Gilbody

Last edited:
Sound like great fun buddy! How much do google donate for each link click?

google are very shady on the detail, tey say "get started and see how you get on" mustering about £5 average over last few days with minimal site exposure, so we shall see !!

---come on guys show some love for your fellow audi owner who was made redundant last week (yes me)yet continues to work for charity pro bono!!---

www.barcelonaforcastlefields.co.uk click on my ads !!

I clicked about 100 times earlier. The fastest way I found was right click 'T' for new tab. You can open quite a few in a short time!

I'll have another go tomorrow.

cheers dude, its the advertisements within the site that need to be clicked on, they are dotted around in each page !

best keep the adverts open for a minute or so !!

appeciate the support

Yes that's the ones I clicked as they say google underneath :icon_thumright:

Just done another 400 odd. Is it showing yet? lol

It is mate ta

Looking at the report thing, it only seems to pick up your first click ! so best just to pop onto the site and click on one add once

will save you time :)

thanks for support guys

Site now updated with links to boots, currys, dixons, pc world, amazon, buyagift, jd sports, goldsmiths, and many other shops

so if your planning to buy ewt off the internet, consider using a link from our site and help my charitable conquest

www.barcelonaforcastlefields.co.uk

ta