Facelift Sportback Wind Deflector Recommendations?

1future

Black Edition
Reaction score
13c132b2ae2be2d7e0e5210db444b9c7.jpg

Guys, need your help!

Which wind deflectors would you recommend for front & rear and why?

(A3 8V Sportback)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I am include to agree with the above for looks there are reasons to have them and Team Heko seem to be the standard everyone goes by.

Reactions: Schizophonic and 1future
Heko if you down this route

Reactions: 1future
Not a fan of ‘em personally, but get that some like the look. Beyond the look though, I’ve never really got the purpose of these in modern cars with air conditioning - why would you need/want to crack open your window? Unless you’re a smoker I guess. Happy to be educated!

Not a fan of ‘em personally, but get that some like the look. Beyond the look though, I’ve never really got the purpose of these in modern cars with air conditioning - why would you need/want to crack open your window? Unless you’re a smoker I guess. Happy to be educated!

Sometimes I open all 4 windows fully because I like the noise my car makes! Would be even better if it was an RS3. I don't have wind deflectors so I just close the windows when the wind noise becomes too much at higher speeds. Solution is a convertible but I can't afford to have an impractical car.

Reactions: oli356, 1future and Jimbob76

to get the air conditioning effect without losing miles faster due to the effect it has on fuel consumption maybe? Not a smoker just can’t make up my mind if i fancy them or not

Reactions: Jimbob76
Sometimes I open all 4 windows fully because I like the noise my car makes! Would be even better if it was an RS3. I don't have wind deflectors so I just close the windows when the wind noise becomes too much at higher speeds. Solution is a convertible but I can't afford to have an impractical car.

and so you should enjoy the exhaust noise! Hopefully that’ll be me in a few years with an RS3!

and so you should enjoy the exhaust noise! Hopefully that’ll be me in a few years with an RS3!

Yes, I might move to an RS3 as well! I feel I need a silly car before I get too old.

I tried wind deflectors on my pre FL yes they worked to a degree but they created a lot of wind noise at speeds above 55 mph with the windows shut. Binned them after a week.