Sports Exhaust

On another important note... How much is Matt paint as a custom order from Audi? I saw this beauty this afternoon in Manchester

dc79c9814eb4734f7bd8a5dfc8af641f.jpg

Back on topic- has anyone had any luck with the sports exhaust without Mag Ride yet? My dealer said Package only when I asked earlier.

Back on topic- has anyone had any luck with the sports exhaust without Mag Ride yet? My dealer said Package only when I asked earlier.
It's not possible. No matter how much you shout.

The only hope is Audi UK change the options list, but if they do (and I doubt they will) it will be in Nov at MY16.5 or May next year at MY17.

Reactions: GRE57Y
That's very impressive! Presumably they take all the badges off and refit them over the wrap?

Yea, trim and door handles etc as well. It's amazing in the flesh. You wouldn't know it was a wrap!

Even more impressive then. Definitely looks like you could put any wrap on top of any paint colour.

Indeed.
The only thing you have to decide is if you want to spend 25% more to get the door shuts done (they are very fiddly and you can only see them with the door/boot open).
He didn't, so you can see the black then, but if you didn't point it out you'd probably not notice. If you were doing a more extreme colour change you may have to do it tho.

I couldnt risk the trimming of the wrap with a knife near my paint, or the possibility it might damage the paint when you take it off.

Brave stuff.

Reactions: T-800
Only the cheap wrappers will go near your paint with a knife! And there's no risk to it coming off later.
The company that wrapped that SQ5 usually do Lambo's and McLarens...

You are right to be wary of finding a reputable person to fit it tho.

Only the cheap wrappers will go near your paint with a knife! And there's no risk to it coming off later.
The company that wrapped that SQ5 usually do Lambo's and McLarens...

You are right to be wary of finding a reputable person to fit it tho.

What sort of price are we looking at for that SQ5?

So pick an Audi Exclusive paint colour and save yourself the hassle then :)

The convo arose from matt finish paint, which is a pain to keep looking good, a matt wrap is much easier to maintain/repair.